Sign in to follow this  
Victor

Game of Thrones

4 hours ago, Victor said:

I just wanna know why Jon told anyone he killed Dany and what the hell is the point of the nights watch now?

"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, and bastards, and broken things" — that's what Tyrion said to Jon in Season 1, when they met at the Wall. “The world will always need a home for bastards and broken men" is what Tyrion says in the series finale

My question is that given this , logically, why wouldn't Bran the Broken rule from the Wall??

Edited by Phil

27 minutes ago, Victor said:

I should also add that with the Unsullied sailing off, was there anyone left who even cared about Jon killing Dany?

Though don’t get me started on there even being any unsullied and Dothraki left after ep 3.

Jon probably would have told someone that he killed Dany, since he's got the honour of Ned that also got him killed.

But yea, when the Unsullied sailed off, and Jon, Arya, Sansa and Bran were saying goodbye, couldn't Bran have just been like, "alright brah, you're pardoned."

I mean FFS Snow saved everyone from more mass murderings. 

But I guess he can stay King beyond the Wall. He was always most comfortable there.

I don't mind the ending. But I very much minded how they got there. 

Edited by Phil