Ghosts on XBOX

WoldenGhore

I would play it with you but I'm selling Ghosts because I don't think it's very good. Which is saying a lot because I consider myself a cod homer as I've played and enjoyed every game since Cod 4. I just don't think Ghosts is very good at all. I'll play some blops 2 with you though :)

• Commissioner

I would play it with you but I'm selling Ghosts because I don't think it's very good. Which is saying a lot because I consider myself a cod homer as I've played and enjoyed every game since Cod 4. I just don't think Ghosts is very good at all. I'll play some blops 2 with you though :)

What is it you don't like? I have my gripes with it but personally I find ghosts to be the best CoD game since at least MW2. BO2 probably would have had that title for me if it hadn't constantly had connection problems.

• Commissioner

I'd have to agree with you Modern Warefare 2 was probably the best all time imo. I didn't like Ghosts in the beginning but it definitely grew on me after a bit, now I play quite a bit.

I'd actually put ghosts ahead of MW2 in campaign and extra (extinction vs. spec ops) and on par in multiplayer. Its maps aren't as good IMO but the game is a lot more balanced and (personally) I've experienced fewer lag issues.

What I don't like is the maps and game modes. There are no good objective modes to play outside of search and destroy/rescue. Blitz is awful, and I've never liked domination. Would it be that hard to just keep demolition, headquarters, capture the flag, etc?

Also, the maps make no sense at all. I loved the big maps from other games like MW2 and stuff because they were filled out logically so you could always find people. Ghost's maps though are both big and filled with crap with no logical ways to find people.

• Commissioner

What I don't like is the maps and game modes. There are no good objective modes to play outside of search and destroy/rescue. Blitz is awful, and I've never liked domination. Would it be that hard to just keep demolition, headquarters, capture the flag, etc?

Also, the maps make no sense at all. I loved the big maps from other games like MW2 and stuff because they were filled out logically so you could always find people. Ghost's maps though are both big and filled with crap with no logical ways to find people.

I definitely agree on game modes. I too hate domination and Search so I've been playing mostly TDM and Cranked which kinda sucks. I really wish they would bring Hardpoint back, definitely my favourite game mode from any CoD game.

As for the maps, I think the confusion you're feeling is mostly from the lack of 3 lane maps. In pretty much all previous CoD's there were 3 distinct lanes through every map and very easy spawns to control. Ghosts mostly did away with this so everything is a lot more chaotic.