Backup Rule

Beketov

Just now, Jericho said:

Sounds like your problem.

Well Will bailed your team out, so it seems like it would have only been right for him to put in our backup. I am guessing he saw the 8 GP like I did and assumed that the backup played 8. But thanks for playing :)

23 minutes ago, Higgins said:

True. There must have been a game where Moon was pulled and then the Titans scored to tie the game, but HEL G let in the losing goal and was credited with the GP without the start.

Doesn't that means Moon was a starter? 

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

It was the season when not only me fucked up with this. And I didn't start with Riga from start of the season...

I blame Al-Qaeda

• Senior Admin

Advantage sent me the last of his backup games a few days ago so not sure where your getting your info from. I only put COL G in, I've been loading Titans lines every other day so I just assumed it was done. 

I still think we should get rid of this dumb procedure. :P 

21 minutes ago, Jericho said:

You've really started using "Thanks for playing" as a crutch lately girl.

You know that doesn't actually make you appear any more intelligent right? Even if it did, you have too many retarded posts for them to be counter-balanced by one zinger. But thanks for playing. :)

I'd take any of my posts over the inconsistent and irrelevant bullshit that you post. So yes, thank you for playing little girl yourself there cupcake.

:thedonald:

Edited by Da Trollfecta

• Senior Admin
Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Also, I noticed the index is fucked up. Clicking to one game, but it redirects me to other one (early games). 

Indeed, strangely they're messed until exactly Game 50. I asked Jardy to re-upload his files whenever he gets back so hopefully that fixes it. 

Just now, Will said:

Indeed, strangely they're messed until exactly Game 50. I asked Jardy to re-upload his files whenever he gets back so hopefully that fixes it. 

I also wanna know, was there a 10-4 game between QUE and STO, this shit is hilarious, if this game happened. 

• Senior Admin
7 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I also wanna know, was there a 10-4 game between QUE and STO, this shit is hilarious, if this game happened. 

No, the games and scores on the index are the correct ones not the game files. Actually everything on the index is still correct aside from the links to the first 50 games. I think I may have accidentally overwritten the first 50 games with game files from a test sim I've been doing on engine 1.5 tbqh :P 

It's no worry though Jardy will still have the original games.

58 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I put HEL G in every game vs. Calgary so I don't know what happened to be honest

Until Jardy reuploads the files I think we won't know for sure but it seems like you played Moon for game 7 vs CGY.

Because in the thread for game 30 vs CGY, the comments between me and DT seem to show that this game was indeed HSK G's first start.

5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Until Jardy reuploads the files I think we won't know for sure but it seems like you played Moon for game 7 vs CGY.

Because in the thread for game 30 vs CGY, the comments between me and DT seem to show that this game was indeed HSK G's first start.

The stats show that Moon started 7 games so clearly HEL G did not start 1 game against Calgary.

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, STZ said:

The rule needs to be changed anyways.. It shouldn't really matter if we play a backup against a team trying to tank lol..

make it a maximum of 8 CPU games unless there is truly no better goalies available :th_action:

the good teams will choose to play the CPU 0 games, and rebuilding teams would have to make every effort to get a >200 TPE goalie. 

1 hour ago, Da Trollfecta said:

I'd take any of my posts over the inconsistent and irrelevant bullshit that you post. So yes, thank you for playing little girl yourself there cupcake.

:thedonald:

The fucking irony. I don't even think you know what those words mean brah. You are the dictionary definition of cognitive dissonance.

30 minutes ago, Jericho said:

The fucking irony. I don't even think you know what those words mean brah. You are the dictionary definition of cognitive dissonance.

There is no irony here. The only ironic thing here is you and your arguments. Also I am not your "brah" so keep the ignorant remarks to yourself. K thanks?

9 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

There is no irony here. The only ironic thing here is you and your arguments. Also I am not your "brah" so keep the ignorant remarks to yourself. K thanks?

How is "Brah" ignorant? I just want to know.

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

So seeing as the rule still is in place and not removed yet, Helsinki just has to play HSK G for one playoff game right?

I re-simmed the end of the season last season to fix improperly played backups for several teams including Stockholm, so no that would be unfair. In this case I'd have to resim the last 15 games and that's not worth it for one backup game.