Backup Rule

Beketov

4 hours ago, Da Trollfecta said:

There will literally be no asterisk next to my name. If that occurs, I will retire my player and completely leave the VHL as a whole. I would have been in for that game and out for another one of them.

There it is!

6 hours ago, Da Trollfecta said:

There is no irony here. The only ironic thing here is you and your arguments. Also I am not your "brah" so keep the ignorant remarks to yourself. K thanks?

You literally use words you don't know the definition of. That's not what irony or ignorant mean. You need a little culture in your life.

4 minutes ago, Jericho said:

You literally use words you don't know the definition of. That's not what irony or ignorant mean. You need a little culture in your life.

Actually I know the definition you tool, but you are the definition of irony. Trust me, your thoughts of me are very different from the truth.

Just now, Da Trollfecta said:

Actually I know the definition you tool, but you are the definition of irony. Trust me, your thoughts of me are very different from the truth.

...that's not what irony means.

Very certain it is but thanks for playing ;)

:thedonald:

Why don't you tell me what you think it means and I'll tell you why the American education system has failed you. I'll even let you look it up before hand. Open book test.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Why don't you tell me what you think it means and I'll tell you why the American education system has failed you. I'll even let you look it up before hand. Open book test.

LMAO you live in Canada, your argument on American anything is irrelevant.

I mean, if you had an education system which wasn't ass backwards you'd understand that we can formulate opinions from observation. The same way I can say "Wow, North Korea's kind of fucked up" without being a citizen. Do you understand how that works?

2 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

False. I lived in the United States for 14 years, now live in Canada. I could have a discussion about it easily and tell you the main differences in both.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Not being from a country doesn't mean you can't understand things about a country.

For example, I'm Canadian but can still understand from observation that the American education system is severely flawed. Hell your secretary of education is a rich blow-hard that has never touched the public education system with a 10 foot pole.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I mean, if you had an education system which wasn't ass backwards you'd understand that we can formulate opinions from observation. The same way I can say "Wow, North Korea's kind of fucked up" without being a citizen. Do you understand how that works?

Actually our education system is far superior to anything you have ever experienced in your lifetime.

• Commissioner

Actually our education system is far superior to anything you have ever experienced in your lifetime.

If that's the case you should be able to easily provide an example how. Please, be my guest.

Do you actually have anything to back that up besides your stupid opinion?

You know that most of the world considers your country to be a joke right? Like basically everyone. You retards aren't even smart enough to use the metric system.

5 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

That's simply false actually. The United States education system is severely in trouble and knowing who Trump has as the Secretary of Education, it won't be improving any time now. I'll give you an example of things that you may thing are real but are false.

Did you know that during Castro's reign of Cuba, Cuba had one of the highest literacy rate in the world? Do you know why that was? Because the kids were forced to read what Castro had in front of them. It wasn't normal reading, it was brainwash. But yea know...they still knew how to read right?

What I would like to know is why the fuck does EVERY thread, either @Kendrick, @Jericho or @punkhippie always have to turn the thread into politics, education or anything of that nature. Do you guys get off doing that? Don't you ever get sick and tired of the same shit over and over? I know I would if I posted the same content which is completely stale repetitively.

What I would like to know is why the fuck does EVERY thread, either @Kendrick, @Jericho or @punkhippie always have to turn the thread into politics, education or anything of that nature. Do you guys get off doing that? Don't you ever get sick and tired of the same shit over and over? I know I would if I posted the same content which is completely stale repetitively.

Because every single time you prove you don't know basic definitions and then act like we are the one without intelligence.

Because you can't handle yourself in those conversations, and you're such a nationalist that I like seeing you get really uncomfortable whenever someone criticizes the United States in a way you can't defend.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Because you can't handle yourself in those conversations, and you're such a nationalist that I like seeing you get really uncomfortable whenever someone criticizes the United States in a way you can't defend.

The thing is I literally gave up with you clowns. You say the same shit and just fail to understand anything. It's literally like I am talking to a wall, (which is way more intelligent than the three of you combined, by the way) and it's just too redundant.

The thing is I literally gave up with you clowns. You say the same shit and just fail to understand anything. It's literally like I am talking to a wall, (which is way more intelligent than the three of you combined, by the way) and it's just too redundant.

I mean we could have an actual debate sometime if you wanted to. If you really think your opinions are that rock solid wouldn't it be the ultimate win to make me look stupid on my own show?

Just now, Jericho said:

I mean we could have an actual debate sometime if you wanted to. If you really think your opinions are that rock solid wouldn't it be the ultimate win to make me look stupid on my own show?

I gave up caring and putting my time and effort into arguments with anyone on a sim league that involve real life in any possible way. If it's sim league related, you bet your ass I will argue up and down you. Outside of that, I have just grown tired of it.

Just now, Jericho said:

I knew you were scared?

You know when you get out in the real world people start having a bit more experience dealing with the retarded shit that gets you by socially in middle school. "I don't actually care so it doesn't count" stops working really quick.

If you had any courage you'd stand up for what you believe in. You're too much of a joke to be taken seriously and you know it.

To be honest, I am done talking to morons like you. You can claim I am scared but I just don't feel like it. It is my AMERICAN right to not engage in anything that I don't feel like. Actually my HUMAN right to do so. Therefore, I will simply let you think that "I was scared" and I don't want to partake in this. I have better things to do in my life than sit on here and discuss real life with some fool that I will NEVER meet in my life. So go ahead, say this and that and think you are superior in arguments. If it helps you sleep at night, keep thinking so.

To be honest, I am done talking to morons like you. You can claim I am scared but I just don't feel like it. It is my AMERICAN right to not engage in anything that I don't feel like. Actually my HUMAN right to do so. Therefore, I will simply let you think that "I was scared" and I don't want to partake in this. I have better things to do in my life than sit on here and discuss real life with some fool that I will NEVER meet in my life. So go ahead, say this and that and think you are superior in arguments. If it helps you sleep at night, keep thinking so.

I mean this is 2017 brah. We could totally meet in real life. The world's a lot smaller than it used to be. It is your right to stick your head in the sand and live in an echo chamber, but it is also my right to criticize you for it. You can ignore me if you so choose, but then you're making the choice to let me say whatever I want about you. You basically have to choose what's most important to you.