Spaming for a good cause

I proposed this a long time ago in the BoG and I stil lthink this is a valid suggestion today.

Every 500 posts you make, you get a similar bonus you get when you donate (therefore free week or double or 5 uncappped)

This is help the poor souls (including me) that can't really donate everytime (even tho I need those tpes) and would actually encourage and reward the more active/vocal member

This will also create a domino efx, creating more active discussions in here (that could also mean heated debate (which is entertaining amirite)), and will actually help attracting and keeping members. Yes, there will be goods and bad, but hey, yo ucan spam in your lr if you want, but seeing activity, no matter what kind, is always fun

Monay 

• Commissioner

I like the concept of making up donations for those that don't have the funds to donate but I don't like the logic of simply posting to do it. The concept is good in theory but just encourages too much random spam which doesn't help anything.

I could go into the locker room and post the entirety of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 1 word at a time to get 76 944 posts which would be worth quite a hefty amount of free stuff I would imagine but not contribute to the league in any way.

In a more realistic example, it would basically be free stuff for updaters (and review staff in a way) who post easily hundreds of times just doing their job every week.