VHL movie/game night

scoop

I feel like maybe this is something that someone could independently try to make happen, but I think it'd be pretty cool if we actually consistently had "online hangouts" from time to time where we watch a movie together or play some games. Of course there was @Salt's short-lived attempt, but someone should try to revive it!

19 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

I feel like maybe this is something that someone could independently try to make happen, but I think it'd be pretty cool if we actually consistently had "online hangouts" from time to time where we watch a movie together or play some games. Of course there was @Salt's short-lived attempt, but someone should try to revive it!

I try to get people into plug.dj to hangout with me and spin some neat tunes. Whenever it happens - it's always a good time. I can bring it back if we want to do a rotation of different things! 

• Commissioner

I'd have to test to see if the delay would be an issue but I could probably play Jackbox Party Pack on Stream. Only I'd need a copy of the game (which i already have) since viewers (you guys) just join in and play on their phones. 

Edited by Beketov

We played some Drawful a while back that was a fun time. Obviously this is a good idea just a matter of getting everyone together to run it. As @tfong mentions getting a VHL discord chat channel up to run at all times is probably useful. 

• Head Moderator

I use discord for a bunch of things, adding a VHL channel to pop into wouldn't be hard anyways. It could kind of replace chat, but give us voice chat at the same time and allow us to do pen and paper rpgs!