So all this recuitment hubbub...

really seems pretty unnecessary if VHLM games aren't being simmed/posted to the site, meanwhile the VHL season has been simmed daily. I get it that people do have lives outside of this site but it's only another reason to give new members to stop coming. Did I miss something where there was going to be a 3-4 day halt in the VHLM season?

They are being simmed, but just not posted. It's not ideal, but if you go to the S36 Index, you can scroll down to Farm Team Schedule and find the games there.

Although to be honest, I thought this problem was supposed to be solved after having the same complaint last season.

I've seen that they're being simmed. Just at a very slow rate, and not as many games are being simmed as the VHL. Not everyone knows this which is why I asked so they're aware.

VHL games and VHLM games are simmed at the same time. The index can be a little temperamental at times so sometimes you have to manually refresh the page for it to update.

But yeah, the general idea of having to do that to find the games is a problem.

I figured, I just thought it would've been a better idea to say it on the forum in case anyone else had the same thought.

I'm sure they do. Those guys get paid for that, so if they are running behind they should be able to contact someone and have them posted

It's something that would ideally be fixed, but I don't consider it a priority. Furthermore, I highly doubt not posting games is causing any new members to become inactive. All VHLM GM's simply need to keep pushing their first generation players, and promoting an active environment, which will translate into activity.

It's been a reoccurring problem - I don't think it makes recruitment pointless though.. 

It doesn't, but all the conversation about it made me wonder how could some guys think the VHLM is in a state where it can pick up 5-6 more guys like it has the past few days if we can't even sim the games that these new guys want to play in? 

It doesn't, but all the conversation about it made me wonder how could some guys think the VHLM is in a state where it can pick up 5-6 more guys like it has the past few days if we can't even sim the games that these new guys want to play in? 

The games are simmed simultaneously.  If you are having difficulty refreshing the league index, try a different browser. It sometimes doesn't refresh for me on Mozilla.

• Head Moderator

They should be posted. New players, like in my first several seasons thought they were simmed differently because I never thought the index did both. Games not being posted also is a role model thing, it makes the players in the VHLM think they are not worth enough to be paid attention to.

Some of you may think games not posted isn't a big deal, but it is. Its a sign to new players that people are paying attention.

They should be posted. New players, like in my first several seasons thought they were simmed differently because I never thought the index did both. Games not being posted also is a role model thing, it makes the players in the VHLM think they are not worth enough to be paid attention to.

Some of you may think games not posted isn't a big deal, but it is. Its a sign to new players that people are paying attention.

Agreed 100%. Just alerting the new fellows that they are indeed simmed and can be found.

Yeah, they need to be posted. No excuse. And if you notice they aren't, do it and claim a TPE. Fuck it.

What's the time frame on that? Don't want to vulture the threads as soon as they're up, but there was a couple days in between the latest round of threads and their respective games.