COLOGNE MANAGES HISTORIC UPSET!

JardyB10

7 hours ago, Devise said:

Most of VHL have already paid that harsh price.

Fuck dude even Brock Dragonslayer did.

I bet even LOGAN LAICH could have.

Actually....please tell me that Moon was Digital's one goal?

2 hours ago, Jericho said:

Fuck dude even Brock Dragonslayer did.

I bet even LOGAN LAICH could have.

Actually....please tell me that Moon was Digital's one goal?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the "Sumamry" for game 346, it was a first period goal against COLG. 

26 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but according to the "Sumamry" for game 346, it was a first period goal against COLG. 

FUCK!!!!!!!

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

LMAO does his player even play in the VHL. I mean I know you got jokes, but come up with something better.

He'll be in next year. I doubt you'll be much better next year.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

As long as my player does better than yours, I am all good. :lol:

Well that'll be incredibly tough to gauge, seeing has how we have no shared individual statistics between skaters and centres. I feel like it'd be largely influenced by opinion, and your favorite thing is blindly having ignorant opinions that can't be argued because they're based in disillusion.

For example. Xander Finn is better than Ass-turd Moon. If you can't disprove it then it's true. Do your best.

31 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Well that'll be incredibly tough to gauge, seeing has how we have no shared individual statistics between skaters and centres. I feel like it'd be largely influenced by opinion, and your favorite thing is blindly having ignorant opinions that can't be argued because they're based in disillusion.

For example. Xander Finn is better than Ass-turd Moon. If you can't disprove it then it's true. Do your best.

Let's see. 26 goals, 27 assists, 32 PIM's, 102 hits, 130 hits taken and 10 shots blocked. Pretty solid in the scoring department for a rookie and kind of lacking in the defensive department. Overall I will say that you did have a better rookie season than I did. The only thing I really did well was wins but those aren't a me thing as much of a team thing. My save percentage was atrocious, my goals against was subpar and my shutouts were non-existent. So I do concede that you had a better rookie year but my goal is the long term to prove my worth. So for now Dandruff Finn did do better than I did.

10 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

Let's see. 26 goals, 27 assists, 32 PIM's, 102 hits, 130 hits taken and 10 shots blocked. Pretty solid in the scoring department for a rookie and kind of lacking in the defensive department. Overall I will say that you did have a better rookie season than I did. The only thing I really did well was wins but those aren't a me thing as much of a team thing. My save percentage was atrocious, my goals against was subpar and my shutouts were non-existent. So I do concede that you had a better rookie year but my goal is the long term to prove my worth. So for now Dandruff Finn did do better than I did.

Agreed, so what the fuck did you mean by...

10 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

As long as my player does better than yours, I am all good. :lol:

He isn't, so you aren't I guess? I'd still maintain that skater and goalie stats aren't really directly comparable, but I also feel like you may want to take FO% into account with centres. Kind of a thing they do on occasion. Not that it matters in this case, but if you want to make that argument it should be consistent with all of the relevant stats.

I do have to give respect to the Dandruff joke. I was wondering what you'd come up with in response to Ass-turd. That was about as good as you were going to get with Xander Finn's name.