Season is over

jRuutu

Game five loss against the New York Americans means that we have unfortunately played our last game this year. Losing is never fun, but at least we made the playoffs this year, something that did not happen last year. If we can keep similar trend up in the near future, going through to the next round is something that is going to happen soon! Step by step, towards the ultimate goal, finals and the cup.

Personally I don´t have anything too interesting planned for the off-season. We have about few weeks of pure free time before the training camp and other activities that should prepares us for next year starts. I will more than likely stay at home here in Quebec and relax. I recently bought Mad Max for ps4, so that might keep me be busy for a while. Played about seven or eight hours of it so far and I´m liking it. Paid bit under 20 for it, so it was a bargain.

Other potential activities that I will be doing during the off-season are sleeping and eating. I don´t usually get to sleep that late during the season, so will be nice to get some sleep in. Eating is on the list for similar reason, I have to watch what I eat during the season, but now I can eat what I want! Interesting to see what my stomach has to say about that though, usually when I put something new in there, it will let me know hour or so later if it was a mistake or not.