POLL: Hudson Abbott's future?

hedgehog337

Will Hudson Abbott become the sleeper pick?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The suggestions week brought some fire into activity, mainly because of @Scooter. He made his suggestions, but then we saw a sort of shitstorm, where some people (like @Kendrick and @Devise) accused him of not being a first-gen member. Rumors has it that he's actually Bushito, it's not 100% confirmed though, so it is what it is. But my question is kinda different: is this thing going to hurt Abbott's draft stock? Like GM's are seeing this shit and they will be afraid to take him?

0 TPE goes to nobody.

Edited by hedgehog337

I don't think this will have much impact on his draft stock. In fact, considering our recent history with highly drafted first-gens (Kronos, Balders, Donovan), knowing that he's someone with a history in the league is probably a re-assurance to GMs more than anything.

15 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I've been sitting in this thread for 5 mins

One of those days is it? More than a blueberry bagel for dinner tonight sir? :P 

Oh also....

5 minutes ago, Salt said:

I don't think this will have much impact on his draft stock.

This. Scooter is vocal, and active. Whether he is an old member or not doesn't really play into the fact that provided he continues to stay active he'll be a good compliment to a solid first round draft in S54. 

6 minutes ago, Salt said:

I don't think this will have much impact on his draft stock. In fact, considering our recent history with highly drafted first-gens (Kronos, Balders, Donovan), knowing that he's someone with a history in the league is probably a re-assurance to GMs more than anything.

if i end up on a team with bushito i hope he goes inactive because that will surely mean we will win the cup right? or is that only when he gm's?