I've Just Simmed Game 5s and the Results were as Expected

JardyB10

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm going to eat a bowl of chili now. Perhaps watch The Walking Dead.

In both games combined, there was 10 goals scored.

Don't watch TWD, tbh. Season has been slow as shit after the first episode or two haha

Just now, Banackock said:

Don't watch TWD, tbh. Season has been slow as shit after the first episode or two haha

I don't mind the slower pace right now honestly, I want to believe the payoff will be worth it. If it isn't though, then I'll quickly remember why this show is so inferior to anything on HBO.

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Just tell me they moved to another place or whatever. All I know is heads were bashed in. I just hope it wasn't that every episode

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I don't mind the slower pace right now honestly, I want to believe the payoff will be worth it. If it isn't though, then I'll quickly remember why this show is so inferior to anything on HBO.

I enjoy TWD. The suspense/build up is usually good - just seems as though they're really dragging this on. Seems more like baby steps to get to something big.

My guess, they're gonna build and build.. final episode comes and it'll peak.. right before something happens.. we'll have to wait until next October to see it lol