The ON SET, IT'S FUCKING COLD AND IM FUCKING BORED MOCK DRAFT

BluObieZ

1. :tor: TORONTO LEGIONTorstein Ironside - Well look at it this way. Everyone is saying he is going number one so why in the holy shit would I say otherwise?

2. :dav: HC DAVOS DYNAMO: Hudson Abbott- Everyone thinks that Yu will go here but I think Davos will go with a D. 
3. :hel: HELSINKI TITANSFook Yu - Fook you falls to three but no further
4. :rig:RIGA REIGNAleksei Fedorov- Riga needs help, Alekskei who some have going as high as two.
5. :que: QUEBEC CITY MEUTEMarkus King- Quebec needs a Goalie they take the best one available
6. :sto: STOCKHOLM VIKINGSShawn Gretzky - Stockholm takes the Wayne wonnabe 
7. :hel: HELSINKI TITANS: Rudolph Schmeckeldorf - Insert good reason here, too fucking cold to come up with reason. 
8. :que: QUEBEC CITY MEUTE Verner Reinholdt - They pick the best player available and it might be steal at this point
9. :nya: NEW YORK AMERICANS: Takashi Fujimoto - Americans run away laughing taking this 1st gen player
10. :cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS: V2A- I would love to put Axelberry in the 2nd round but I don't know anyone else in the draft. Calgary gets goalie help. Win win.

@Higgins @Will

Edited by BobertZ