Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

• Senior Admin

By god I'm not sure you can handle it 

It was homecoming which means everyone was drankin all day, here's the play by play:

-Drinking commenced at approx. 11 am 

-It began at a weird party in some dudes backyard. It consisted of people jumping off the roof of the garage into the bushes and a lot of mud

-It then started pouring, a group of us retreated to this apartment where 4 girls live. 2/4 were obviously not happy to be hosting us, but fuck them. Also due to the rain, there was an alarming amount of people sitting in their living room in their underwear as their clothes were in the dryer (lol)

-We got hungry, so we rolled out to get pizza and head back to a buddies apartment to get our dope on. The pizza was good, as was the weed. I believe this is also the point at which Higgins rolled in.

-We head down to another buddies house. Things get pretty weird here and ended with one of our friends sprinting across his house and launching himself into his washing machine, denting the shit out of it and busting the water line in the process. Being the genius that I am, it was up to me to roll down into their greasy basement and find the water shut-off, as water was spraying all over their kitchen. When I got down there, not only was their a multitude of spiders, but I was also amused to see water was already pouring through the floor. 

-We go to the nearby gas station to grab some goodies, then make a quick stop at my apartment to laugh at the pigeon situation on my balcony. For those who aren't aware, some fucked pigeon terrorizes me and my poor barbecue on a daily basis. 

-We head over to another house. Oddly, when we get there we find it's pretty much only us. We aren't too sure what happened to the people who were supposed to be there, but we happily took over their seemingly abandoned beer pong game and admired their dog. Then we get bored, and decide its time to hit the pub. 

-We're now on route to the pub. We're walking downtown and we see a bunch of girls outside of a bank taking pictures through the glass. We look in through the window to find this guy we know leaned up against an ATM eating a thing of poutine with his hands, seemingly unaware of the people taking pictures of him outside. We go inside, he proceeds to dump his poutine on the floor, we leave for the pub. 

-In the line now. It's very long. Higgins apparently got hungry and went on a mission for food or something, that was the last time I saw him that night from what I recall. We're still in line, moving slowly but surely. The line was interesting: it was crowded as fuck, a bunch of black chicks kept screaming at each other, and at one point there was a red umbrella being thrown around. 

-I'm getting close to the front of the line now, and this girl behind me keeps bumping into me and shit. It was getting annoying but eventually she apologized and weasled her way up to where I was in the line. We get talking, there might have been a few kisses here and there, but somehow she ends up getting in before (note that this fucker started out behind me) me, so she tells me to find her when I get in and she'll buy me a drink.

-Obviously not one to turn down a free drink, I get in and find her right by the door. She held up her end of the bargain in buying me a drink and we're just kind of standing at the bar for awhile chatting among other things. One thing leads to another, me and her decide to take off. Sadly, we apparently just missed some guy chucking a beer bottle into the crowd and knocking some girl on her ass. What a shame. 

-We're walking back to campus, where she lives, and we run into this group of dudes, one of which was apparently from France. It was at this point that I discovered this girls first language was french. We move past the frenchman and continue our trek. 

-All in all, I end up sleeping with a french chick, I vividly remember her roommate rolling in at some point and promptly departing again, a successful night in my books. I get up in the morning and peace out, did the walk of shame back to my apartment. I'm still pretty fucked up at this point as I had been drinking for ~15 hours. 

-I grab a coffee, its only like 7 so all my buds (Niggins included) are still asleep at one of their places. I drag my ass back to my own apartment and commence an awesome breakfast making. I cooked a steak (why the fuck I cooked a whole steak at 7am is beyond me), then I cooked some hashbrowns, then i threw it all in a pan with onions and eggs and fried that shit up. I fill my stomach with delicious breakfast, they finally wake up, I roll down there for a few minutes, and then I return to pass out.

-French girl texts me telling me drinks are on me next weekend. 

To be continued......

• 2 weeks later...

Bae and I went to a couple house parties as Stannis and Melisandre. I got in a sword fight with Obi Wan Kenobi and got figure foured by Rick Flair. I'd break before I bend. Anyway, everyone died in true Game of Thrones fashion. It was super nerdy. But everyone enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Admin

family christmas eve party MONEY

had a coupla Keith's, couple of swigs of Drambuie, few shooters of goldschlager..overall SOLID evening although its largely regrettable that a fella can't get baked staying at his parents house. Oh well :)) :cig:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...