Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

I work every day this weekend but it's the last weekend of classes before finals so I had to go out. Went out Friday night and in only 2 hours I was very drunk thanks to fireball as well as redbull/vodka. Unfortunately I missed a guy I know getting punched in the face but it was a good time. I did wake up at like 5am and could barely function for pretty much the whole morning though.

Edited by svb

14 hours ago, svb said:

I work every day this weekend but it's the last weekend of classes before finals so I had to go out. Went out Friday night and in only 2 hours I was very drunk thanks to fireball as well as redbull/vodka. Unfortunately I missed a guy I know getting punched in the face but it was a good time. I did wake up at like 5am and could barely function for pretty much the whole morning though.

Are you still in high school? University student here have been done finals for a couple weeks now, that's crazy you guys haven't even started yet.

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Are you still in high school? University student here have been done finals for a couple weeks now, that's crazy you guys haven't even started yet.

Nope! Finishing up my first year of college man

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

canadian uni ends way earlier than american colleges do. I just finished my finals on Friday

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

canadian uni ends way earlier than american colleges do. I just finished my finals on Friday

Which still makes it crazy that he's only just starting!

25 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Which still makes it crazy that he's only just starting!

I mean we only have one week of finals... is it the same up north? I actually finish up Tuesday.

Edited by svb

2 hours ago, svb said:

I mean we only have one week of finals... is it the same up north? I actually finish up Tuesday.

Not really. Depends on the classes you take and how many, but on average it's five and they stretch out 2-2.5 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2016 at 1:01 PM, JardyB10 said:

No homo*, of course.

I uploaded another couple of instagram photos... the second one is especially for you

Also.. for drunkness.. I brought back a fantastic 10 year old whiskey from Duty Free, one that I tried when over at a family friends house (it's exceptional!) but Alas, I didn't have any space on my counter for it.. 

So I decided to get rid of some older liquors that I have had for months spread around it... notably vodka, dry vermouth, and gin. And when I say get rid of.. it me ingest. I just hope I don't have a rough morning haha. 

Also, I;ve written to 3 chicks I sorta kinda like, but havent really thought of them in anyway sexually.. written with the intention of finding out the latter. This is probably a terrible idea and one I will probably end up regretting but hey.. if you drink enough.. there's no such thing as consequences, right? 

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

I uploaded another couple of instagram photos... the second one is especially for you

Also.. for drunkness.. I brought back a fantastic 10 year old 

That's where the post preview ended on my phone....... God phil

Pro Tip: If you're ever drunk as fuck and your best friend is also drunk as fuck, feel free to tell him your darkest secrets that you need to get off your chest.

Peace of mind: +10%

• 3 weeks later...