Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2017 at 12:46 AM, JardyB10 said:

Hey guys. It's been a while. Yet here I am pooping at the bar. So here's my thoughts. 

Currently I'm in a humorous situation. If I remain where I am, there's a strong chance I can hook up with a nice girl I've hooked up with before.

If I go to a different bar, there's a very small chance I can hook up with a girl I know well and always kind of wanted to hook up with, but admittedly would be weird because we're good friends and play D&D together and she used to live with my ex.

If I go to a different bar, there's an unknown chance I could hook up with a more or less unknown girl who I feel is pretty neat at the moment but who knows.

What a Friday!

I just want to put props out to this, cause as a 26 year old who hasn't had (anything resembling) a good relationship since 21, I've at this point just forgotten how to talk to girls and just go to bars to get slammed.  which, honestly? tons of fun

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:14 AM, Spade18 said:

I just want to put props out to this, cause as a 26 year old who hasn't had (anything resembling) a good relationship since 21, I've at this point just forgotten how to talk to girls and just go to bars to get slammed.  which, honestly? tons of fun

don't talk to girls,,,,,,, listen to them - dr phil

19 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I mean, I guess this is a drunk post. But I'm in Spain and drunk for a good reason. Go Bears. Go me.

'Grats cappy! :cheers::th_leo:

Edited by Quik

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 9:16 PM, eaglesfan036 said:

@CowboyinAmerica did you chirp any of the players?

Stalock went to the same high school in St. Paul as one of the people I was with. Pretty sure he hated us calling his name by the end of the night.

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2018 at 10:25 PM, Banackock said:

Last Saturday, girlfriend went to her dads so I got heavily legalized and devoured 8 cinnamon buns and some chips. Was a swell venture. 

This weekend was way too many of those soft sugar cookies with pink icing on them from Wal-Mart. I'm well on my way to a TV series if I keep this munchie system up. 

i3ghag.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 11:46 PM, JardyB10 said:

If I go to a different bar, there's an unknown chance I could hook up with a more or less unknown girl who I feel is pretty neat at the moment but who knows. 

Do this one, but this is coming from someone who absolutely doesn't want to take any chance of ever weirding of a good friend situation.

But this poast is two and a half years old so woowee why am I even responding to it!

Is Jardy still around?

6 hours ago, street said:

Do this one, but this is coming from someone who absolutely doesn't want to take any chance of ever weirding of a good friend situation.

But this poast is two and a half years old so woowee why am I even responding to it!

Is Jardy still around?

He popped by recently! 

• 1 month later...

Boys, am i old that I remember watching rookie Ovechkin and being blown away and wanting to play exactly like him? I remember coming on this site and Ovechkin was the new hot shit... Are we that old now?

Edited by Kyle

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Boys, am i old that I remember watching rookie Ovechkin and being blown away and wanting to play exactly like him? I remember coming on this site and Ovechkin was the new hot shit... Are we that old now?

Old my friend, we old.

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

Old my friend, we old.

I was in 9th grade when he came into the NHL. I remember going into the library at my school the day after his goal against the Yotes and it being the cover of the Sports Section in the Toronto Star.

Now I’m 28, getting married next year, and newspapers are a thing of the past. 

I’m with Phil...we old!

His goal against Arizona is hands down the craziest thing I've ever seen. To this day I still can watch it over and over and over again. 

Happy I got his jersey autographed and hanging. I have the dream of a man cave. #ManCaveORBust