Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

Getting a $50 gift certificate at trivia, at a place that has 8 different flavors of margaritas (fuckin strong ones too) and then having to spend the whole $50 the following week, when there's only 2 people: wise decision, but it does cause some reason to stop in this thread. Fine now, but was definitely deserving of a post in here a few hours ago.

Also, @JardyB10. Just because

Boyz. I shared one jug. wait, then 2. then 3. then 4. then 5 and some nachos. and a beer before [ucl. puck. Jesus. fuck. glad to be a part of this league and I hope I can be a big part of it moving forward. love you boys (except you Nyko cause thats illegal but if its wasnt then you know I would) 

FUCK the other sim leagues. #vhl f4 lyfe bishes

On 7/7/2014 at 8:07 AM, Kyle said:

It's okay Jardy I'm being roped in by a girl at the moment and not really sure how it'll end up. I could be on the same page as you pretty soon, bitches ain't shit.

I have no idea who this could've possibly been about. 

Edited by Kyle

12 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Excuse me gentlemen, but I would like to inform you that the consumption of drugs is actually quite dangerous and one can at times over dose. Please refrain from the consumption of these illegal substances.

This thread shall heretofore become a Christian Drunk/High Thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

Not if you buy it in Quebec 

I guarantee you it's still comparatively expensive.

Right now I can buy 10 litres of beer for 8 euros (12 CAD), I'm dreading going back to Canada in January.

3 hours ago, Enorama said:

I guarantee you it's still comparatively expensive.

Right now I can buy 10 litres of beer for 8 euros (12 CAD), I'm dreading going back to Canada in January.

Holy shit where at. For beer that cheap I’d get my passport 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello it’s me again. One too many beers. A poor night of pool. A delicious Jamie sandwich and a shared plate of nachos. A taquito, a Gatorade, and a bag of candy. What a world we love in. Boy do I have to poo. 

See you in the AM VHL. Good luck to you all and good night. May the force of me drunkenness be with you.

Rest in peace, all the best, happy st Patrick’s day.

- Motza

• 4 months later...