Sign in to follow this  
JardyB10

Official Drunk/High Thread

Getting a $50 gift certificate at trivia, at a place that has 8 different flavors of margaritas (fuckin strong ones too) and then having to spend the whole $50 the following week, when there's only 2 people: wise decision, but it does cause some reason to stop in this thread. Fine now, but was definitely deserving of a post in here a few hours ago.

Also, @JardyB10. Just because

Boyz. I shared one jug. wait, then 2. then 3. then 4. then 5 and some nachos. and a beer before [ucl. puck. Jesus. fuck. glad to be a part of this league and I hope I can be a big part of it moving forward. love you boys (except you Nyko cause thats illegal but if its wasnt then you know I would) 

FUCK the other sim leagues. #vhl f4 lyfe bishes

On 7/7/2014 at 8:07 AM, Kyle said:

It's okay Jardy I'm being roped in by a girl at the moment and not really sure how it'll end up. I could be on the same page as you pretty soon, bitches ain't shit.

I have no idea who this could've possibly been about. 

Edited by Kyle

Excuse me gentlemen, but I would like to inform you that the consumption of drugs is actually quite dangerous and one can at times over dose. Please refrain from the consumption of these illegal substances.

12 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

Excuse me gentlemen, but I would like to inform you that the consumption of drugs is actually quite dangerous and one can at times over dose. Please refrain from the consumption of these illegal substances.

This thread shall heretofore become a Christian Drunk/High Thread.