Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Hybrid1486 said:

Is this thread no longer in use? I'm having my second giant airport beer and I need something to do...

Drunk On One GIF 

today I ripped apart a deck. Now drink beer for expansion draft 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow, not to many post in here. Had some nice beer to start the dinner then finished with Whiskey and complete bugging my Japanese neighbors  with 100 best rock songs singing loudly....... Always a great night when here great music thinking of the good old days and the new old days to come!!

• 2 months later...

Wow, I am the last poster does that mean I am a drunkered? I have school (teacher) tomorrow but still slammed back some good old cheap whiskey with Pepsi? Is Pepsi even a good mix? How many mix with Pepsi? I guess it better the cranberry juice that I mixed with a few days ago. Man, I hate school. You think sitting and watching a teacher explain shit is boring try being the teacher that needs to explain that shit and we know just like you the only reason we know it is because we looked it up to teach the darn lesson. At least no lessons have gone completely off the rails yet!! I looked forward to that day with a laugh and a giggle (Yes, I am like a school girl) so then I can cry from the shame of teaching such a poor class by pouring my sweat glass of I don`t care!!

Just remember your teachers are humans and yes we drink and yes we don`t want to be at school just like you!!!

3 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Is Pepsi even a good mix? How many mix with Pepsi?

I think Pepsi is a fine enough mix, but I do prefer Coke as mix. It gives that little extra zing which pairs well with rum.

31 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Ginger ale is nice, but I’m not a fan of any kind of flavoured or carbonated water or the like.

Yeah, I am more of Ginger Ale type of guy as well which is why I questioned the Pepsi last night. Have a hard time drink hard liquor straight so I always need a mix of some sort. 

Word of warning* Milk is not a good mix unless mixed with vodka!!

2 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Yeah, I am more of Ginger Ale type of guy as well which is why I questioned the Pepsi last night. Have a hard time drink hard liquor straight so I always need a mix of some sort. 

Word of warning* Milk is not a good mix unless mixed with vodka!!

Paralyzers and White Russians are top tier mate! 🤙

I mix my Jack with Coke or Pepsi if that’s what is available. I could drink Jack straight, I actually enjoy the taste. And I am a big Jame-o on the rocks fan.