Edition 325

STZ

2 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

Are you even in the VHL yet?

He has been playing vs the superior VHLM goalies. After the reroll you might even be as good as them.

6 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Or maybe I reroll into something that makes you look even more mediocre against me.

Mediocre is scoring a hat-trick on you in the playoffs? Well I wish we all could be mediocre than.

Of all people to chirp, don't chirp the guy who scored a hat-trick on you.

10 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Mediocre is scoring a hat-trick on you in the playoffs? Well I wish we all could be mediocre than.

Of all people to chirp, don't chirp the guy who scored a hat-trick on you.

How adorable. You came to his rescue lol. Also what did he do all year long? Oh wait. 1 game sim luck hat trick. *slow claps*

Edited by Da Trifecta

4 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

How adorable. You came to his rescue lol. Also what did he do all year long? Oh wait. 1 game sim luck hat trick. *slow claps*

To rescue? He wasn't in danger of anything. Why do you keep chirping when your player has nothing to go on, I'm so confused. Just making Helsinki look bad by doing it.

10 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

To rescue? He wasn't in danger of anything. Why do you keep chirping when your player has nothing to go on, I'm so confused. Just making Helsinki look bad by doing it.

Chirp? Do I look like a bird? What kind of saying is that even? Something you made up? I mean I have heard stupid things made up before but this is just hilarious. Also Helsinki is beyond fine. Just worry about your team. Got it?