Edition 325

STZ

9 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Chirp? Do I look like a bird? What kind of saying is that even? Something you made up? I mean I have heard stupid things made up before but this is just hilarious. Also Helsinki is beyond fine. Just worry about your team. Got it?

You can't be serious. Haha wow this guy is so out of touch.

3 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Out of touch what? I have never heard anyone ever say that until you did.

Its one of the most common terms in hockey and sports when referring to a guy trash talking/squeaking.

43 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

So I am ignorant because I don't watch hockey? So since you don't play league of legends, would that make you ignorant?

If you can't figure out why I said it was ignorant it's not worth it. You never hearing that phrase and then saying I made it up is ignorance, figure it out.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

If you can't figure out why I said it was ignorant it's not worth it. You never hearing that phrase and then saying I made it up is ignorance, figure it out.

No ignorance anywhere. I haven't heard the word and you are the only one I have heard it from. It's kind of easy to see how I could say you made it up. Now if you don't see that, then you are ignorant yourself.

10 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

How adorable. You came to his rescue lol. Also what did he do all year long? Oh wait. 1 game sim luck hat trick. *slow claps*

I dunno about one game man. Did you see my playoff stats in general? I kind of popped off.

You on the other hand...

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

I  mean you were decent. Nothing to get too excited about.

Third highest scorer on the team, i dunno man objectively I think that was pretty strong.

Also, might I remind you what we're comparing me to? The only reason I wasn't MVP of the Semi finals is because Stockholm would have awarded it to you.

16 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Third highest scorer on the team, i dunno man objectively I think that was pretty strong.

Also, might I remind you what we're comparing me to? The only reason I wasn't MVP of the Semi finals is because Stockholm would have awarded it to you.

Oh I see you have jokes. Sadly I am unimpressed at your lack of originality or your desire to try and make fun of something that is of no importance to me.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Oh I see you have jokes. Sadly I am unimpressed at your lack of originality or your desire to try and make fun of something that is of no importance to me.

Oh you want me to go with something of importance to you.

The United States has never beaten Canada during a war. And yes, we actually have been at war before. You fuckers lost.

3 hours ago, Jericho said:

The United States has never beaten Canada during a war. And yes, we actually have been at war before. You fuckers lost.

Didn't we burn the white house down before?

Actually just looked it up technically it was a British army led by Major General Robert Ross during the war of 1812. However they did embark from Nova Scotia. The only connection Canada had was being part of the British Empire but we really didn't have anything to do with burning it down.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Devise said:

Actually just looked it up technically it was a British army led by Major General Robert Ross during the war of 1812. However they did embark from Nova Scotia. The only connection Canada had was being part of the British Empire but we really didn't have anything to do with burning it down.

Well we did and we didn't.

It was effectively Canadians though Canada didn't exist as its own country until 1867. So technically it was the British army because we were all British but the men who fought in the war of 1812 lived in the new world and would go on to become the first Canadians.

Saying the War of 1812 was fought between Britain and the US is effectively like saying the US war of Independence was a civil war because at the time both sides were British.

11 hours ago, Jericho said:

Is that why Canada is softer than a quilt? Y'all mfers up there are afraid of your own shadows.

9 hours ago, Devise said:

Yes the war of 1812 was technically between the British Colony that would eventually become Canada and the United States. Different flag, same people.

1 hour ago, Da Trifecta said:

Is that why Canada is softer than a quilt? Y'all mfers up there are afraid of your own shadows.

I dunno man, you guys lost to us so how soft does that make you? Our army is like 6 dudes with plastic knives and forks and you can't beat that.

20 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

So I am ignorant because I don't watch hockey? So since you don't play league of legends, would that make you ignorant?

Actually yes, that's what ignorant means. If you lack knowledge about something, in this case hockey, you are ignorant to/about hockey. If Kendrick doesn't know anything about league of legends, he would be ignorant to/about it. That's literally what it means. 

11 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Actually yes, that's what ignorant means. If you lack knowledge about something, in this case hockey, you are ignorant to/about hockey. If Kendrick doesn't know anything about league of legends, he would be ignorant to/about it. That's literally what it means. 

That wasn't what he was implying.

40 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

That wasn't what he was implying.

I was though, you had never heard the word so you are ignorant. Ignorant just describes someone who doesn't know that is being discussed, not that he is any less of a person because of it. I'm ignorant to Harry Potter because I've never watched them.

43 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I was though, you had never heard the word so you are ignorant. Ignorant just describes someone who doesn't know that is being discussed, not that he is any less of a person because of it. I'm ignorant to Harry Potter because I've never watched them.

When your words don't comply with what you are implying, it kind of makes things a little different.