Active Free agent Diego Jokinen TPE: 169

BluObieZ

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Are all players from defunct teams free agents? If so, definitely come to Ottawa @Ahma. We're the defending champs, and we've got some first gens to groom!

They should've gone into the draft tbh. Or we should have a draft to deal them out. This is probably the worst way to do it

33 minutes ago, Ahma said:

if that's not possible, then I don't know.

Trying to contact @Frank and @Banackock to getting a ruling on this. Guys if you see this. Just wondering if the active and inactive free agent signing max is still 1 or did it go up since we have less teams. @Ahma clearly wants to play for Vegas and no one else. Are you really gonna tell a player sorry you have to sign somewhere else even though he knows his only shot at a cup is Vegas. Seriously not trying to sound over confident about my chances this season. It's just if Ahma actually wanted to sign somewhere else then so be it. But he doesn't seem to want to.

Edited by BobertZ

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm assuming the Brampton FAs can sign with whoever they want and teams have no limit. The announcement said as much as the former half of that. 

Yeah that was my understanding that they could sign wherever they wanted. @Ahma accept away brother

6 hours ago, punkhippie said:

And the fact 5 teams means only 5 active FA slots. Pretty sure we have at least 6 active FAs.

Who are the others besides Jokinen, OLOPM, Rowe, and Girard? I guess there are some inactive "active" players like @Spangle and someone else maybe.

6 hours ago, BobertZ said:

It's just if Ahma actually wanted to sign somewhere else then so be it. But he doesn't seem to want to.

Why do we even have a draft? We should just let everyone choose where they want to play every season. @eaglesfan036 @Frank