Send down - [G] Vernon Von Axelberry

Banackock

So either you retract all your stupid ass claims. by sun up or I will retire Axelberry. Recreate a goalie, play in Vegas and refure to play of any of your teams with any of my players. Ball is in your court boys

Just now, BobertZ said:

So either you retract all your stupid ass claims. by sun up or I will retire Axelberry. Recreate a goalie, play in Vegas and refure to play of any of your teams with any of my players. Ball is in your court boys

Because we're trying to acquire your services as according to the rules? In this case, you're a free asset to any GM that wants you.

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Because we're trying to acquire your services as according to the rules? In this case, you're a free asset to any GM that wants you.

If I retire they get Axelberry for one year. and I will ignore all attempts to sign my future players. 

I was never "called up" he even pointed out that I should not be on the roster. I'm pretty sure i'm supposed to be in the VHLM and not called up. I'm pretty sure this will blow over. If not I reitre Axelberry, still get a goalie for my Aces and i axe all these teams off the list of teams any of my players will play for. If having a shot at Axelberry means that much to you. Then have fun. I'm pretty sure I am supposed to just be in the VHLM because of no call up. If thats not the case. Bye bye axelberry and hello new goalie. If you want to play games so can I. You want to fuck @Banackock but in the end you are fucking me. If they rule that im not supposed to be in the VHLM then you all made my decision on where I want to play in the future that much easier

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

So, you'd put a grudge against all GMs who would love to acquire your services? :lol:

yes, because you guys are doing this to fuck @Banackock but are fucking me also. I don't think this will stand. I am supposed to be in the VHLM because I never was called up. Hell I played in the pre-season. If I played in the pre-season that means I was already down. 

Oh boys! I was never updated! I sit at 169. Your, claims don't count. Thank you anyways @DollarAndADream @eaglesfan036 look at my update thread. I was never updated past 169. I was never even updated to 175. So, thanks a lot. Axelberry is not retiring. He will play in Vegas. He still is in Seattle because he never was called up and even played in the pre season in Vegas. But! None of my players will ever play for the teams that tried to fuck me. Thanks guys!

9 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Oh boys! I was never updated! I sit at 169. Your, claims don't count. Thank you anyways @DollarAndADream @eaglesfan036 look at my update thread. I was never updated past 169. I was never even updated to 175. So, thanks a lot. Axelberry is not retiring. He will play in Vegas. He still is in Seattle because he never was called up and even played in the pre season in Vegas. But! None of my players will ever play for the teams that tried to fuck me. Thanks guys!

No problem, buddy.

If there was even a sliver of a chance that I could claim your services, I wanted to. Even with the small loss of TPE you were going to be a huge asset, but for me, most likely trade bait since I have Ironside.

But if you're taking the approach that we were "trying to fuck you", then I don't know what to say. As a GM, this is a free asset if it were to go through. Easy, smart move for an active guy that could easily make up that TPE. Plus losing that little amount of TPE wouldn't really affect much.

If you ever decide to reverse your attitude, I may take one of your players on one day. Maybe.