Pajodcast Media Youtube Channel

Devise

1 hour ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Unfortunately won't be able to make it to the Endurance Run stream (starts at 1AM my time), but I'll be sure to donate beforehand. 

going to donate some of Kiryu's yen fan?

8 minutes ago, Jericho said:

going to donate some of Kiryu's yen fan?

Hold on, let me consult with my manager

y8GP0Ei.png

Just now, YEAH!stlemania said:

Hold on, let me consult with my manager

y8GP0Ei.png

YES 300 000 YEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity Livestream is going up in about an hour! Gents, we'd really appreciate some activity during it! Maybe even some dollar dollar bills for the kids!

From 10EST until 12ESt we'll be featured on the Giant Bomb Main Community Stream, which means a significant hike in viewership! This is a great chance for us to get exposure for the youtube page as well as the VHL! If you donate during that time we can shoutout the vhl website and maybe get some members!

OH SHIT GUYS! NEW FEATURE! Do you want to watch Dungeons and Dragons! Can Ryan's pan flute get him out of a sticky situation? Will Kyle's bold actions make him bite off more than he can chew? Will Chris recover his memories? Will Shane ever solve a dispute without combat? Tune in to Pajodquest to find out!

Also I hope you approved of the thumbnail art @YEAH!stlemania. I obviously didn't have a portrait for you so i figured Edwin made sense. And Ryan told me you popped off on Winston so I picked him for you.

7 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Also I hope you approved of the thumbnail art @YEAH!stlemania. I obviously didn't have a portrait for you so i figured Edwin made sense. And Ryan told me you popped off on Winston so I picked him for you.

I mean there is a part of it that is like putting a black face over a monkey and then naming the feature monkeying around that I'm sure some overly sensitive person may find offensive. :P

1 hour ago, Devise said:

I mean there is a part of it that is like putting a black face over a monkey and then naming the feature monkeying around that I'm sure some overly sensitive person may find offensive. :P

The character is literally a monkey!