VHLM GM TPE Rewards Tracker - RETIRED

Corco

For every first-gen player who starts his career on your team (be it through draft or waiver pick-up) and reaches 50 TPE, you (the GM) will receive 1 TPE.

When the player reaches 50 TPE, you can just link to his player page in your update thread and if needed, give proof that you were the player's original GM.

Original Post above. This tracker is no longer being accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Trying to update this here, if i missed anybody let me know and i'll look into it. Thanks guys!

AwfulHomesick gets 1 tpe for Jody 3 Moons

Draper gets 1 tpe for Vladamir Komarov

flyersfan1493 gets 1 tpe for Jerrick Poole

eaglesfan036 gets 1 tpe for Lukas Nykvist (retroactive to season 38, where Nykvist was a wavier pick up)

It was an incentive for VHLM GMs put in place a couple seasons ago that kind of fell by the way side. If a player starts his career on your team, once he reaches 50 TPE (whether on your team or another team), you get 1 TPE. Easiest way to keep track of this is to post it here and Smarch or I will confirm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Svoboda_3

What if said player was a waiver pick-up last season but has now been drafted by a VHLM/VHL team? If he was a later season claim, obviously the player would never have enough time with his claim team to reach that 50 TPE mark. How does that work?

• Admin

Did he actually get awarded that TPE? I'm pretty sure he claimed it in his update thread.

Yeah, he got two players: Salvador and yourself.

Also, I'm pretty sure there have been more 50 TPE first-gens since whenever this came in.