What happens if I retire .....

NUCK

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

I thought you switched to RW already

I did but I want to play a goalie TBH and sense I wont be traded I might as well make one now and hopefully get some games in with a new team.

22 minutes ago, NUCK said:

I did but I want to play a goalie TBH and sense I wont be traded I might as well make one now and hopefully get some games in with a new team.

You'll just be benched in the VHL as a goalie though

28 minutes ago, BOOM said:

This is becoming worrying :(

Like man what do you expect.I came back to check out GFX stuff , got the idea in my head that it would be cool to play a tender for a change. So I made a goalie hoping to be a starter knowing how weak the minors were in that position, or so I thought. Nobody but Bobert showed any interest in me so I signed knowing I was going to be playing second fiddle. I was warned by 3 people before doing it but didnt realize I would in fact be backing up a greedy GM who never planned on sharing the crease to start with.

Ok so I get 10 - 15 games I am told, fuck thats cool I guess considering my position on the team. 2 weeks of sims before I see a game, I end up with 1 out of the 3 sims. Bobertz says there was a screw up in the lines and I was supposed to have had 1 more start in the sim. Shit happens and people and programs make mistakes, not really worried. Check the sim the next day and he didnt even give me 1 start. So I see how its going and say fuck it and demand a trade, then im informed I shouldnt be mad because he plans on giving me 3 starts in one sim...... a week fucking later. Well that wouldnt be bad if he had not been telling me up until the 28th sim or whatever. " just got to the strats right then u get a start " " oh wait, still not happy soon you will get a game " Then we are chasing a record so fuck me cause Bobertz needs his glory over anything else.

Then being told he is going to bench me for the remainder of the season because I dont understand my role?

Yeah Im cranky.

This really doesn't go over well for me. When a member comes back here and tries to have a go at the VHL again, then just gets shafted. It gives the VHL a shitty image, and this is not how the VHL is.

You shouldn't have to recreate to play some fucking games. Damn, Nuck. If this was just last season, you could have rolled with me and started at least half with my goalie in the VHLM.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

This really doesn't go over well for me. When a member comes back here and tries to have a go at the VHL again, then just gets shafted. It gives the VHL a shitty image, and this is not how the VHL is.

You shouldn't have to recreate to play some fucking games. Damn, Nuck. If this was just last season, you could have rolled with me and started at least half with my goalie in the VHLM.

Thank you for that man but in reality i would have been fine with 6 starts like I thought there was a rule for. Would have liked to have them spread out and not lead on every few days.

11 minutes ago, NUCK said:

Thank you for that man but in reality i would have been fine with 6 starts like I thought there was a rule for. Would have liked to have them spread out and not lead on every few days.

Well, I wouldn't have minded splitting the season with you. I've won VHLM awards. All I'm really after down there is a championship. :( 

I'll step in here and say that any of the other 4 GM's in the VHLM should be reaching out here for a trade in the next 24 hours. @TheLastOlympian07 trade for this guy and get your goalie. @BobertZ can't hold him hostage and also can't expect much back considering he has full lines/roster.

Time to crack down on this shit and it's getting old. This is disappointing but don't retire. We can force a trade here.

• Senior Admin

My suggestion to the VHLM commissioners would be to force a Las Vegas trade. Or even just put him somewhere else without compensation because who cares. VHLM GM's shouldn't have the same expectation of free market competition as the VHL.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

My suggestion to the VHLM commissioners would be to force a Las Vegas trade. Or even just put him somewhere else without compensation because who cares. VHLM GM's shouldn't have the same expectation of free market competition as the VHL.

Oh yeah because that seems fair. I get fucked out of a player. It's honestly becoming the "let's fuck Vegas season" this all started with VHLM gms cheating. One goes over the player signing limit. It is raised after they do it. Others are tampering to make players ask for trades. While you guys sit around and allow the cheating to happen.  Now you are going to just place him on another team? Why not take all my players? I mean I'm already losing to the worst teams in the league so the screw job is already in full swing. You might as well come out and admit it that a Vegas screw job is going on and cheating is tolerated as long it is to beat me. 

14 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Oh yeah because that seems fair. I get fucked out of a player. It's honestly becoming the "let's fuck Vegas season" this all started with VHLM gms cheating. One goes over the player signing limit. It is raised after they do it. Others are tampering to make players ask for trades. While you guys sit around and allow the cheating to happen.  Now you are going to just place him on another team? Why not take all my players? I mean I'm already losing to the worst teams in the league so the screw job is already in full swing. You might as well come out and admit it that a Vegas screw job is going on and cheating is tolerated as long it is to beat me. 

Cry me a river. You went into the season looking for a title, not to develop prospects. In case you didn't know, developing prospects is what the VHLM is aimed to do.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Cry me a river. You went into the season looking for a title, not to develop prospects. In case you didn't know, developing prospects is what the VHLM is aimed to do.

And that makes it okay to cheat and fuck over a team? 

17 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

And that makes it okay to cheat and fuck over a team? 

How is Nuck cheating? He created a player and just wants playing time. The easiest thing for you to do right now is PM Saskatoon and tell them you have a goalie for them.

25 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

How is Nuck cheating? He created a player and just wants playing time. The easiest thing for you to do right now is PM Saskatoon and tell them you have a goalie for them.

He's a rw now not a goalie 

Just now, BobertZ said:

That's not why I'm calling him a cheater and other gms. His position change is the one legal thing that was done

So you are mad at other GM's and to get back at them you are ruining a members experience in the VHLM? I can tell you first hand this isn't the case of a member forcing your hand because he is friends with another GM. Nuck has no ties to any of the other GM's and if he is upset the easiest thing to do is just trade him to a team where he feels he can be happy with. It's an easy solution.

1 hour ago, BobertZ said:

Back when I was a VHLM Commish I fired a GM because he refused to give an active player minutes. If all the commishes do now is force a trade they are being lenient. I wouldn't have stood for this when I was commish. It's nothing about screwing anyone, the point is that the VHLM should be a development first league.