VHL Cup Finals, GM 6: Quebec vs. Helsinki

JardyB10

5 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

What about SWC3?

SWC3 is so good i figured i didnt need to talk about him ;) 

congrats on your 3rd win though Robbie. Yoou deserve it after the tough season you've had this year irl. be very nice if you can top it off with a Founders Cup win too. although im hoping you dont :P 

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

SWC3 is so good i figured i didnt need to talk about him ;) 

congrats on your 3rd win though Robbie. Yoou deserve it after the tough season you've had this year irl. be very nice if you can top it off with a Founders Cup win too. although im hoping you dont :P 

You just jelly that SWC3 just proved yet again that Mully is nothing without him

10 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Mully was a top line player his whole career, SWC3 was relegated to 2nd line duties in his later years ;) 

More cups, better player. Not to mention I think he has more career points.

2 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

More cups, better player. Not to mention I think he has more career points.

i think you are right about more points. but either way its interesting to see how our careers went. I didn't have the best of starts while you came flying out of the gate, i got better slowly while you 'regressed' slowly. hopefully we can have another great rivalry 

Just now, gorlab said:

this reeks of higgins doing... 

congrats tho @boubabi @Wasty @Ahma @GoodLeftUndone

Appreciate that, I may have done the drafting, signing and trading, but the members on the Titans are making me look good. Everyone on the team is active and I love having them all! Credit goes to the weekly TPE grind and the members I'm so so lucky to have on the team.

20 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Appreciate that, I may have done the drafting, signing and trading, but the members on the Titans are making me look good. Everyone on the team is active and I love having them all! Credit goes to the weekly TPE grind and the members I'm so so lucky to have on the team.

:Roy110:

13 hours ago, Wasty said:

Hey I won another cup, this one is pretty sweet since Barny stuck it out and stay when the exodus happened. Happy to win it with such great teammates as well. 

Now go win another cup before the offseason is over