WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

Glad to see Brock Lesnar is a champ again. Ya know since he can't do it in real life.

Lesnar is such a pussy.

And I thought Seth was annoying with that Brock Lesnar shit but Paul Heyman takes it to another level. His parents must hate him.

How is Brock Lesnar a pussy?

Also, Paul Heyman is the fucking shit.

Edited by Advantage

How is Brock Lesnar a pussy?

Also, Paul Heyman is the fucking shit.

I just don't like him, never had never will. Not cause he beat Cena, I could give to fucks about that, I just have never been a fan of him ever. Plus the shit he pulled in the UFC just to get his ass handed to him cemented my hatred for him. He pretty much left the WWE high and dry, then waltz back in and gets a title, it's just stupid.

As for Heyman, it was funny at first but it just got old IMO. I can understand, but just like Lesnar I can't stand hi

I just don't like him, never had never will. Not cause he beat Cena, I could give to fucks about that, I just have never been a fan of him ever. Plus the shit he pulled in the UFC just to get his ass handed to him cemented my hatred for him. He pretty much left the WWE high and dry, then waltz back in and gets a title, it's just stupid.

As for Heyman, it was funny at first but it just got old IMO. I can understand, but just like Lesnar I can't stand hi

I get not liking him.  Devise isn't really a fan of him either, but with that being said, not sure how it makes him a pussy.  He was great at promoting fights and becoming a huge draw (which he was a massive one at that).  He also beat some quality fighters along the way even if he probably didn't deserve the UFC title shot that quickly.  If it wasn't for the injury/virus he may have fought a lot more but I don't blame the guy for stepping away.

As for coming back...he paid his dues from my view and I think part of it is Taker wanting him to break the streak.  After that you can't really put anyone over the streak right away which if Cena beat Taker, that would be a perfect example of it.  Lesnar has to be considered dominant cause it's really not believable otherwise.  Not to mention, he has been back since 2012 so it's not like it was an immediate title run.

If you can't stand Heyman, he's doing his job :P  I just respect the hell out of the dude and he is about as clean on the mic as it gets.

Edited by Advantage

I get not liking him.  Devise isn't really a fan of him either, but with that being said, not sure how it makes him a pussy.  He was great at promoting fights and becoming a huge draw (which he was a massive one at that).  He also beat some quality fighters along the way even if he probably didn't deserve the UFC title shot that quickly.  If it wasn't for the injury/virus he may have fought a lot more but I don't blame the guy for stepping away.

As for coming back...he paid his dues from my view and I think part of it is Taker wanting him to break the streak.  After that you can't really put anyone over the streak right away which if Cena beat Taker, that would be a perfect example of it.  Lesnar has to be considered dominant cause it's really not believable otherwise.

If you can't stand Heyman, he's doing his job :P  I just respect the hell out of the dude and he is about as clean on the mic as it gets.

Yeah I'm not calling him a pussy cause he stepped away from the UFC, I'm just calling him one for the sake of calling him it haha

Also I didn't know Taker wanted him to break the streak I thought it was just something he was handed to come back

Apparently Vince was told with very little time that Taker didn't really want to wrestle again and that Brock was the guy basically that he felt right losing the streak to at that point.

I don't know how true some of these reports are but the one thing that seems consistent is that this was not planned in advance.

Apparently Vince was told with very little time that Taker didn't really want to wrestle again and that Brock was the guy basically that he felt right losing the streak to at that point.

I don't know how true some of these reports are but the one thing that seems consistent is that this was not planned in advance.

I could see that though, as Lesnar was a beast back in the day. He has the move set and is percieved as an unstoppable force in the business.

It adds some legitimacy to it.  Whether or not Brock was a massive success or not in the UFC, he beat some big names and did win the title so he legitimately could probably beat up the entire roster lol.

That's why I didn't mind it (altho I was shocked at first).

It adds some legitimacy to it.  Whether or not Brock was a massive success or not in the UFC, he beat some big names and did win the title so he legitimately could probably beat up the entire roster lol.

That's why I didn't mind it (altho I was shocked at first).

Yeah true that.

BvsPpLmIAAA_uig.jpg

This was just posted by Kevin Steen on Twitter with the tweet .@WWENXT

1)It looks like they're keeping their gimmicks and Steen keeping his name (thank fucking God!)

2) Possibly a team? Which would be the death of me. SO excited to see them debut on NXT!

• 3 weeks later...

Could be starting my pro wrestling training next Sunday. Super pumped but even more stressed out.

Edited by FueledByRamen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...