WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

• 1 month later...

I thought that the three way match with Brock, Cena, and Rollins was fantastic. The Rumble began as really exciting. I marked out big time when Bubba Ray came down at #3. Then when Daniel Bryan came in, I got really fired up. This was the guy who almost had to retire but since WM is so important he fought to return in time to battle in the rumble match. Once Daniel Bryan got tossed and Show/Kane were doing their damage, I lost hope in the finish. I agree it sucked. I'm a huge Ambrose fan and at no point, even when he was one of the final few guys; thought he had a chance at winning because of Roman's presence.

I think people are really blowing it out of proportion on how green Reigns is. I personally am all for them pushing a young star, but since it's the MY FAVORITE one, i will still watch the product and not threaten to totally cut it out of my life like I've seen many on r/SquaredCircle. I think the WM matchups with Sting, HHH, Ryback, Ziggler, Bryan, The Ascension, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, Wade Barrett, and of course John Cena. In the end I think they will still put on a wonderful WrestleMania XXXI  

• 2 months later...

I haven't "watched" wrestling since the glory days of NWO and WCW vs WWF.  I do however have friends that are still really into it and do catch the occasional paperview or attend a local raw event every 2 years or so.  Haven't seen anything really since last wrestlemania but this one was pretty good compared to last year.

• 1 month later...

True. But NXT is a close third. LU, NJPW and NXT are pretty much all equal for me.

Best Segment of 2015:

Edited by FueledByRamen

Strong style is everything that matters in the world.

Shinsuke Nakamura is BY FAR the best pro-wrestler in the world right now, nobody is close to his talent and his charisma.

Strong style is everything that matters in the world.

Shinsuke Nakamura is BY FAR the best pro-wrestler in the world right now, nobody is close to his talent and his charisma.

Jericho, Devise and I seeing him live back-to-back in not too long :)

You goin' to War of the Worlds or Global Wars? Anyway, you lucky bastards! Having a car(and money), I would totally go see Global Wars in T.O.

Today is a big day for GFW and it's today that I will decide if I'll watch or not. Chael Sonnen is rumoured to be one of the commentators, I never heard him do the NJPW shows, but he has to be good, so that's a plus. Jim Cornette is helping JJ which is huge minus for me and probably everyone.

Roderick Strong is pretty much confirmed to be on the roster and that's it. Really want to see guys like Trevor Lee, Chuck Taylor, Joey Ryan, Candice LeRae, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, etc.. on there. Roster reveal is in less than an hour and I can't wait.