WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

Today is a big day for GFW and it's today that I will decide if I'll watch or not. Chael Sonnen is rumoured to be one of the commentators, I never heard him do the NJPW shows, but he has to be good, so that's a plus. Jim Cornette is helping JJ which is huge minus for me and probably everyone.

Roderick Strong is pretty much confirmed to be on the roster and that's it. Really want to see guys like Trevor Lee, Chuck Taylor, Joey Ryan, Candice LeRae, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, etc.. on there. Roster reveal is in less than an hour and I can't wait.

Chris Hero looks flabby now.

• 1 month later...

RIP Dusty Rhodes, one of the all-time greats. Looking at the reactions to his passing, you can see how much he meant to everyone in the business (whether that be guys he worked with or guys he inspired) and the fans. 

• 2 months later...

The authority blocked the original New Day Gif Thread (also known as NYA/QUE: S44 Offseason), but nothing can block the POWAAAAHHH OF POSITIVITY!

smackdown.gif?w=650

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

• Commissioner

Dudley boys coming back last raw doe

That was both awesome and worrisome. I've seen them bring back amazing people of old and ruin them so many times that I'm concerned about what they'll do to the poor Dudley's. Besides, what is going to happen to a team that was defined by tables matches when you throw them into a PG WWE?

My biggest concerns about the Dudleys  are addressed here by the greatest tag-team in WWE history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9aoTLldUIc

THEY DON'T RESPECT FURNITURE!

That was both awesome and worrisome. I've seen them bring back amazing people of old and ruin them so many times that I'm concerned about what they'll do to the poor Dudley's. Besides, what is going to happen to a team that was defined by tables matches when you throw them into a PG WWE?

It was still awesome to see tbh :lol:

• 2 months later...