WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

http://www.wwe.com/videos/tom-phillips-interviews-dolph-ziggler-after-his-match-wwe-app-exclusive-jan-31-2-26179139

For any Ziggler fans (maybe every wrestling fan in the world)...easily one of the best promos I have ever heard him do.  Can feel the truth and passion.  Apparently it was unscripted too.

Also for those that haven't heard of Adam Cole, he is basically considered one of the brightest prospects in wrestling.  He is only 24 right now and is so talented and so good at playing characters.  Devise and I watched him for hours the other night.  He is currently the ROH and PWG champ and given his age and talent, he is worth noting I'd say.

17 minutes consisting of highlights of matches he had with guys like El Generico (Sami Zayn off NXT) and Eddie Edwards of the Chicago Wolves.  This was the tournament that decided who was the #1 contender for the PWG title.

He also just looks like a champ:

YEA%2B2013%2BAdam%2BCole.jpg

Edited by Advantage

That Ziggler promo gave me feels. Also Adam Cole is one of my favourites.

National Pro Wrestling Day was one hell of a show. Check it out if you didn't have the chance today.

CHIKARA CHIKARA CHIKARA

Do anyone here watch the "Weekend Escapades of Kevin Steen" on Youtube? 

Adam Cole and Kevin Steen are always messing with each other. That's where I REALLY first heard of him. I love indy wrestling , but I never really watch it.

I still can't believe that Cole, Steen, Hero, Young Bucks, Briscoes doesn't have top spots in the big promotions like WWE and TNA. They would make mad money with them.

One of my favorite wrestler is El Generico (Sami Zayn) and I'm extremely scared that he's going to have the Ziggler/Punk treatment. Have a huge push and BAM! everything disappears.

Edited by FueledByRamen

Do explain the elimination game.

Ex.

Hulk Hogan 5

Macho Man Randy Savage 5

First guy:

Hulk Hogan [4] -1

Randy Savage [6] +1

Next guy:

Hulk Hogan [3] -1

Randy Savage [7] +1

I'll create a long list and we start to play. In order to go someone has to have gone before you.

Ex.

Hulk Hogan 5

Macho Man Randy Savage 5

First guy:

Hulk Hogan [4] -1

Randy Savage [6] +1

Next guy:

Hulk Hogan [3] -1

Randy Savage [7] +1

I'll create a long list and we start to play. In order to go someone has to have gone before you.

I don't get the game. #IMustBeStupid