WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

Hogan "special announcement" next week. I don't know why but I have a feeling they're going to play this Punk thing out long as possible to get ratings.

No they aren't. It's over. Punk left. Bryan vs HHH is pretty much set in stone now. Hogans announcement will be something promotional and stupid. Stop working yourself into believing there is an end game. There isn't. This is just the company doing what it always does. Screwing up something people like to overpush and overbook what they want. They did it with Punk post shoot promo, they did it with Nexus, and now with Bryan. Now people hoping dreaming of the Punk walk out being some type of work, it isn't. Punk did what the wrestling fans who complain about WWE and want to hijack shows should do. LEAVE! STOP WATCHING! Don't give this fucking prick of a company who abuses and manipulates it's fans and leverages the fact that it has no competition another god damn cent of our money. They don't deserve it.

Even if the main event scene is pissing me off, at least I have the fantastic Shield thing going on. Also looking forward to the Cena/Wyatt match!

I still think there is a chance Punk comes back.

1) Last week batista turned heel. When EVER has there been a main event with Heel Vs Heel. It makes no sense business wise or story wise.

2) After weeks of avoiding the topic, they mentioned it today. Knowing Vince, he would have tried to completely avoid it. The wouldn't have played his music because in the long run it would have just caused anger.

Drake Younger just signed a developmental contract with WWE. All is forgiven!

Can't wait to see what silly ass name/gimmick they're going to give him.

Having Punk come back for Mania and NOT having him return in Chicago would just be a stupid mistake.

Raw drew in its most viewers last night. #HijackRaw played right into their hands.

Thinking positively, anyone else think that the recent entrance themes that they've made have been a vast improvement? I'm a fan of Paige's theme, and I like the "final boss" feel of the Rusev theme. 

Meh..Batista will beat him. They just don't want people shitting on Ortista through the entire Main Event match.

:lol: If you honestly think that's what they're building up to, you're insane. 

If you honestly think this has been the plan for them since Summerslam your insane. Batista returns and the crowd doesn't shit on it and this whole thing doesn't even happen. My bet would be that they called an audible at some point in the last month. 

On another note my plan to not watch went by rather easily. Did have to get a YT clip of the occupy raw stuff though as it sounded interesting. Audience was totally plants of course but the delivery on the mic by all involved was pretty solid. I'll wait and see for Mania though. Chris is right, you never know what WWE could actually do. For now the only reason at all Bryan is in that Main Event is so the crowd doesn't shit on it. 

If you honestly think this has been the plan for them since Summerslam your insane. Batista returns and the crowd doesn't shit on it and this whole thing doesn't even happen. My bet would be that they called an audible at some point in the last month. 

On another note my plan to not watch went by rather easily. Did have to get a YT clip of the occupy raw stuff though as it sounded interesting. Audience was totally plants of course but the delivery on the mic by all involved was pretty solid. I'll wait and see for Mania though. Chris is right, you never know what WWE could actually do. For now the only reason at all Bryan is in that Main Event is so the crowd doesn't shit on it. 

Why can't you just enjoy things?  :(

Oh man Devise is such a smark I never would've guessed! Just enjoy the show, FELLA! 

Naw I feel you though, but never threaten to stop watching man it's wrestling. It's always changing. Hell,  now I wonder who's gonna be the guy to knock off Daniel Bryan when he wins the strap at WM. 

I'd be  shocked if Bryan  isn't Yessing with 80,000 people in NOLA 

Didn't we all think Bryan was going to have the title already? Didn't we all think he was going to win the rumble?

I will believe it when I see it but given that they promised Batista a title, unless they are going back on their word, I won't trust it until I see it.

Excuse me while I don't get excited about a product that consistently fucks their booking up.

Why can't you just enjoy things?  :(

I enjoy what is earned. Again I don't generally say I'm going to stop watching and keep watching, ergo I stopped watching. I didn't watch RAW this past week as stated. :P But again Chris hits the nail on the head. You guys act like WWE is some mega god who doesn't make mistakes. They are a company littered with mistakes. Every time something great happens people kneel like it is the product they are given all the time when it simply isn't the case. They have fucked up tons of stories before and there is no chance in hell this has been the plan for the company since Summerslam. 

wrestling is like politics. a lot easier to enjoy when I dont get frustrated over how id change it! But you are completely right devise, this couldnt have been  their plan since SS. even the dirt sheets didnt talk about a potential 3 way dance for the title. 

oh and i miss punk too but its worked out great for daniel bryan 

If you honestly think this has been the plan for them since Summerslam your insane.

Christ man, where did I even imply that? And where are you getting this opinion that we believe that WWE can do no-harm? I get just as upset when I think about how they blew it multiple times in this Daniel Bryan feud and just about every other feud too, but you're just down-right negative about everything. I'll mark out whenever I believe something great happened and get just as mad as you when something I don't like happens. I'll never boycott the product though. 

It's wrestling. It's just something we enjoy watching no matter what backstage politics are going on with whomever. If you want to shit all over it and rant about how awful the WWE are, go start another topic or something. Let people enjoy it for fucks sake. 

Christ man, where did I even imply that? And where are you getting this opinion that we believe that WWE can do no-harm? I get just as upset when I think about how they blew it multiple times in this Daniel Bryan feud and just about every other feud too, but you're just down-right negative about everything. I'll mark out whenever I believe something great happened and get just as mad as you when something I don't like happens. I'll never boycott the product though. 

It's wrestling. It's just something we enjoy watching no matter what backstage politics are going on with whomever. If you want to shit all over it and rant about how awful the WWE are, go start another topic or something. Let people enjoy it for fucks sake. 

Enjoy it all you want. I'm not taking away from your enjoyment of it. I still mark at stuff as well at key times. :P

It's "sport entertainment"...haven't you heard?