S55 Regular Season Index

Will

• Senior Admin
18 hours ago, Corco said:

@Will @JardyB10

Can we change the setting in the sim so it's like the VHLM where game sheets show how many assists the player has as well? 

Right now it's this

3. Legion , Roman Sokolov 5 (Bo Boeser, Verner Reinholdt) at 1:39

kinda wanna see this

1. Saskatoon Wild , Emil Martinov 2 (Charles Murphy 6, Alexander Mcmanahan 4) at 6:57 (PP)

@Higgins any idea how to do this?

I don't see anything in the output settings. 

37 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Takes an attribute hit

I think he's more saying that you aren't supposed to play him there, which is certainly the case.

I believe the rule is that you can't play defense at forward or vice versa on 5v5 lines, but you're eligible to do so on all the other ones. 

11 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I think he's more saying that you aren't supposed to play him there, which is certainly the case.

I believe the rule is that you can't play defense at forward or vice versa on 5v5 lines, but you're eligible to do so on all the other ones. 

Well in the VHLM they were set so I couldn't even set them like that. Not the case here it seems...?

2 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Takes an attribute hit

1 hour ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Noticed Smallwood playing C as a D when I was looking for fantasy players, pretty solid start with 6+3 on D, so I was suspicious and turns out he is indeed playing as center :( 

And that good start at least when it comes down to points shows that whatever the attribute hit is, it´s not too bad.  Not sure if it needs to be either, but I guess it would be nice to have him play where he is supposed to.

Also now that I´m looking at Express, they have Cole and Gisler playing D as a Forward.....

On 2017-06-12 at 1:10 PM, jRuutu said:

Noticed Smallwood playing C as a D when I was looking for fantasy players, pretty solid start with 6+3 on D, so I was suspicious and turns out he is indeed playing as center :( 

And that good start at least when it comes down to points shows that whatever the attribute hit is, it´s not too bad.  Not sure if it needs to be either, but I guess it would be nice to have him play where he is supposed to.

Also now that I´m looking at Express, they have Cole and Gisler playing D as a Forward.....

There should be no attribute hit, it shouldn't be allowed considering he can't switch

5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

There should be no attribute hit, it shouldn't be allowed considering he can't switch

Yea, pretty much everybody in Cologne is in wrong position at the moment :o

9 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Yea, pretty much everybody in Cologne is in wrong position at the moment :o

That's because their GM is a puppet and taking orders from someone who never won as a GM. It's a mess man

• 2 weeks later...

Games are simmed, but I have to drive back to site yet tonight and sleep for 4 hours, so I'm not posting them now. Someone else can, or I can when I sim tomorrow at a similarly late hour. :peace:

On 6/27/2017 at 11:46 PM, JardyB10 said:

Games are simmed, but I have to drive back to site yet tonight and sleep for 4 hours, so I'm not posting them now. Someone else can, or I can when I sim tomorrow at a similarly late hour. :peace:

:th_clooney:

Did you decide to only sim day 61, rest day today? :P

On 6/16/2017 at 6:00 AM, boubabi said:

http://vhlsim.net/VHL55/VHL55-2.html

28 shots in a game....by 1 player

Somehow only now I saw that. He also managed to win a fight and still finish the game with -1 despite winning a rebulding team by two goals.

STHS u drunk go home

Sorry guys, I had to re-sim the first 8 games today. After simming this morning I had left STHS open on my laptop, and apparently didn't save after. Meanwhile I left the house to do wedding preparation things for my brother. Meanwhile my laptop thought it would be a good idea to update and restart. So I lost them. :(

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Sorry guys, I had to re-sim the first 8 games today. After simming this morning I had left STHS open on my laptop, and apparently didn't save after. Meanwhile I left the house to do wedding preparation things for my brother. Meanwhile my laptop thought it would be a good idea to update and restart. So I lost them. :(

No worries! Toronto needs a mulligan

• Senior Admin

Games are simmed and uploaded, if someone could post them that'd be swell! 

Also I realized after that there was only 2 games left, I'll get them in the a.m.