Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Ep 68 - Goodnight Philadelphia?

Devise

Screen_Shot_2014_01_09_at_8_28_11_PM.png

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/68904796/file.html

The Three Clowns are at it again, except Chris leaves about 20 minutes in and Jericho and I carry the rest of the show. We do some usual looking at top standings/stats storylines, Sportscenter style breakdown some of the games lately, take a look at First Gen and Overall TPE records, shame all those who forgot to post a GIF last week (including myself...) and even offer up a new challenge to listeners for next weeks show. 

Usual disclaimers, if you were mentioned in the shame shame section and listen to this you are aware that your only being shamed because like me you forgot to use a GIF in every single post in the last thread. Obviously a lot of this content is taken in a joking manner, so take too much personal. If you do? Fire shots back, we are all adults here (minus Kesler) so we can handle it. :P 

YOU TALKED ABOUT RIFT! WTF Devise...

Also, I created your sig. I shouldn't get shame for that! Also, there was more to the Davey Jones trade then simply trading a young player

Edited by Kendrick

This one was rough due to technical difficulties 

Yeah we were having delay on Skype so a lot of the time the guys couldn't hear me for seconds after I finished talking. I'm debating on trying to figure how I can both record and then grab the file from Google Hangout. The service has always worked much better for me than Skype on any internet connection. But it always seem more geared towards live streaming and in a video format. So we'll see. 

I know Kendrick I talked about Rift. I have failed. :( I acknowledged there was other things going on with the Davey Jones thread, probably something to do with his high opinion of himself. Can imagine that would disturb a solid locker room like Cologne. Ultimately though I just hope you don't rebuild. I want to see Cologne make the finals at least before you do, and I think you still have a roster than can pull it off pending some moves. 

Yeah we were having delay on Skype so a lot of the time the guys couldn't hear me for seconds after I finished talking. I'm debating on trying to figure how I can both record and then grab the file from Google Hangout. The service has always worked much better for me than Skype on any internet connection. But it always seem more geared towards live streaming and in a video format. So we'll see. 

I know Kendrick I talked about Rift. I have failed. :( I acknowledged there was other things going on with the Davey Jones thread, probably something to do with his high opinion of himself. Can imagine that would disturb a solid locker room like Cologne. Ultimately though I just hope you don't rebuild. I want to see Cologne make the finals at least before you do, and I think you still have a roster than can pull it off pending some moves. 

Tough to say man, other teams have greatly gained from FA in regards to competing. So us trading for players is hard with no market. That being said trading valuable picks for teams works, but like I said no market means you drastically have to overpay. Seems unlikely we will contend this year.

Context: 3/3 - Surprised Seattle has had such a hard time locking down the third seed. I think the third spot in the EU is a toss up between Vasteras and Cologne at this point. Davey Jones - the new "old" Brovalenko? Nice game reviews. I laughed harder than I should have at the "possibly illegal" part of the necrophilia discussion. I laughed again at "I don't want to get banned again". I think I've watched more Disney movies as an adult than as a kid. The Grader? I don't even get a mention by name for suffering through all of these lately? Pssshhhhhhhh. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO shout out! 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Sure.

Editing: 1/1 - R.I.P headphone users. Music so loud. Ouch.

Overall: 6/6

tumblr_lazw0p6WrO1qe0eclo1_r9_500.gif

At first I was like: nice shutout. Then Tor G got mentioned :P Fun listen again though, second time I tuned in. Had to listen last time to get what the LeBoo thing was about, since Boom made that sig of it.

tumblr_mxeemeC2XO1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

Edited by Green

• 2 weeks later...