Card a la Jones

Da Trifecta

Trifecta have you ever heard of the word humility? You should learn it, and apply it far more often. 

In regards to the PC, effort isn't just about time commitment. It is about actually giving half a shit and putting some mental thought and creative effort in what you are doing. There are graphic makers out there who could do a solid looking player card in a few minutes, but it's the fact that they choose to put in a creative effort in their work that qualifies it as fine. Similarly, writers like myself or even you as mentioned could easily do 150+ words in less than a minute. But it's about coming up with an interesting topic to talk about for those amount of words that qualifies as the effort. Even joke 590's generally come up with something to talk about. 

You put in a half ass pathetic effort here. You know it, you intended on it, whether to get people like Kendrick to flame you to boost your own ego or because you simply didn't give a shit. Either way, we denied Stamkos copy and pasting a bunch of stat lines to qualify as a Fan590 on the same principle as the work you have put in for this. 

Trifecta have you ever heard of the word humility? You should learn it, and apply it far more often. 

In regards to the PC, effort isn't just about time commitment. It is about actually giving half a shit and putting some mental thought and creative effort in what you are doing. There are graphic makers out there who could do a solid looking player card in a few minutes, but it's the fact that they choose to put in a creative effort in their work that qualifies it as fine. Similarly, writers like myself or even you as mentioned could easily do 150+ words in less than a minute. But it's about coming up with an interesting topic to talk about for those amount of words that qualifies as the effort. Even joke 590's generally come up with something to talk about. 

You put in a half ass pathetic effort here. You know it, you intended on it, whether to get people like Kendrick to flame you to boost your own ego or because you simply didn't give a shit. Either way, we denied Stamkos copy and pasting a bunch of stat lines to qualify as a Fan590 on the same principle as the work you have put in for this. 

LMFAO. You are quite hilarious. People have passed off Yugioh cards as player cards. Are you going  to personally go in and bitch at them about it? I have had numerous 590's along with other 590's and even some articles not even get 1 single response in it. So the fact you say "they come up with something to talk about" is quite hilarious even for you to mention. There is no guideline on how they should be done or how much effort. I have seen worse than this and even worse in the writings for 590's. So the fact you are giving shit to me about this, just cracks me up.

LMFAO. You are quite hilarious. People have passed off Yugioh cards as player cards. Are you going  to personally go in and bitch at them about it? I have had numerous 590's along with other 590's and even some articles not even get 1 single response in it. So the fact you say "they come up with something to talk about" is quite hilarious even for you to mention. There is no guideline on how they should be done or how much effort. I have seen worse than this and even worse in the writings for 590's. So the fact you are giving shit to me about this, just cracks me up.

Realize you are of course quite incompetent so you probably missed it, but there is a rules and guideline sticky post at the top of the XM Radio section. Also, your arrogance is rather amusing. I'll make sure to note your self importance seasons down the road when you most likely have gotten yourself banned, retired, or moved on. Don't worry though, people with very low attention span rarely make it far in this league. 

Realize you are of course quite incompetent so you probably missed it, but there is a rules and guideline sticky post at the top of the XM Radio section. Also, your arrogance is rather amusing. I'll make sure to note your self importance seasons down the road when you most likely have gotten yourself banned, retired, or moved on. Don't worry though, people with very low attention span rarely make it far in this league. 

Quite the jokester we have here. Nice try bud but the whole "incompetent and arrogance" you so love to use as slander is rather foolish of you. There is no guide stating anything about a card. There is for the writing portion of it but nothing on the card. I don't give up on anything and don't plan on retiring early or moving on. You might want to get used to having me around champ because I am here for the long run. Please keep your self-righteousness to yourself. No one honestly cares about you trying to tear someone down. You will be the reason why none of these new guys want to stick around. Being an asshole to them and trying to downtalk someone like you are superior to them when you really aren't. So to you, I say, "Take a stick and shove it where the sun don't shine". If you can't comprehend where that is, it's what you sit on or where your brain is located :)

Get off on a technicality all you want Trifecta, but a proper rubric for graphics will likely get put in place soon. You knew what you were doing. You knew the "spirit" of the Fan590 was clearly in violation and here were perfectly fine just getting away with doing something half ass. There is nothing wrong with that to be honest, it's 1 TPE. But don't play some stunned victim. 

Also when did I ever try to act superior over you or anyone else? Because I said your going to leave? Given the fact that you are the member we are talking about, I don't think it's crazy to assume you could end up leaving or getting banned. If you do stick around? Great. Smug prick or not more active members are more active members. And if you see tons of other proper new members, those you call out including myself are generally warm and welcoming to them. 

Also Edgar, as great as it would be if the roles were reversed and then Jericho came in and did a giant recap, unlike Jericho I generally don't flame war. I likely won't address Trifecta regarding this subject after this. If his opinion really got to me then I think I'd have much larger issues. :P

Edited by Devise22

YEAH!! TAG TEAM MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!

alright Kesler, you're in charge of doing the gifs this time!

Holy shit though the arrogance and deflections coming off a guy who hasn't even finished one player yet. Jesus if having a bit of sim success determined value then Sterling would be entitled to be way more of an ass. Which is funny, because he's a super chill guy.

This shit shouldn't count, and flaming people over unrelated shit is childish. If you want to argue with them at least stay on topic to avoid giving the illusion of ADHD.

alright Kesler, you're in charge of doing the gifs this time!

Holy shit though the arrogance and deflections coming off a guy who hasn't even finished one player yet. Jesus if having a bit of sim success determined value then Sterling would be entitled to be way more of an ass. Which is funny, because he's a super chill guy.

This shit shouldn't count, and flaming people over unrelated shit is childish. If you want to argue with them at least stay on topic to avoid giving the illusion of ADHD.

+1

Trifecta saying someone like Devise is the reason for new guys not staying around is hilarious given that he is literally the reason why a bunch of guys didn't join SBA.

Have a little humility.  You know you can do better so just do it or write 150 words since you said it takes you 30 seconds.  And who are guys like Smarch? What makes you that much more important then others? He has been here a lot longer than you and has had a lot more success while not acting like a self-entitled five year old douche bag on the boards.