MMOs

d3vilsfire

You love those Mitchell's Doom.

They're awesome, but I'm so very close to finally getting the B-17.  :hyper:

I play War Thunder too.. have u tried World of Tanks? I'm so excited for World Of Warships

I have, yes. It's fun, but it has balancing issues with some tanks and the matchmaking. Not like War Thunder doesn't have it's own balance issues...

World of Warships? Man, can't wait to get myself behind the wheel of the Bismarck...

I have, yes. It's fun, but it has balancing issues with some tanks and the matchmaking. Not like War Thunder doesn't have it's own balance issues...

World of Warships? Man, can't wait to get myself behind the wheel of the Bismarck...

ya i have experienced the balancing issue, but generally its fine.. War Thunder doesn't have balance issues but the new interface kinda pisses me off.. i liked it before the update..

IM SO EXCITED FOR World of Warships... Im a huge navy person (even though I'm applying to West Point) and love ships.. I'm gonna be addicted when it comes out (hopefully) ... but demo is supposed to come out late 2014.. that is really depressing

ya i have experienced the balancing issue, but generally its fine.. War Thunder doesn't have balance issues but the new interface kinda pisses me off.. i liked it before the update..

IM SO EXCITED FOR World of Warships... Im a huge navy person (even though I'm applying to West Point) and love ships.. I'm gonna be addicted when it comes out (hopefully) ... but demo is supposed to come out late 2014.. that is really depressing

The naval aspect of WWII was always my favorite part of it, I can't wait to get into massive naval battles with 30 or so ships in it.

The Russian planes are ridiculously overpowered in War Thunder. They gain access to the bigger weapons and bombs faster when in reality, their aircraft were quite poor compared to the other countries'.

The naval aspect of WWII was always my favorite part of it, I can't wait to get into massive naval battles with 30 or so ships in it.

The Russian planes are ridiculously overpowered in War Thunder. They gain access to the bigger weapons and bombs faster when in reality, their aircraft were quite poor compared to the other countries'.

Same here bro.. and really? i enjoyed russian because it was the second to last nation i used so i was experienced and has the money to buy planes and upgrades.. my favorite was German planes.. those were amazing planes.. loved them

haha.. my only issue with them was when i got shot at.. i and a little bit of the wing got hit.. the dang thing could not fly...

My biggest pet peeve are planes with cannons. They can do a preposterous amount of damage in a very short time.

Anyone play EVE Online? I just got the 14 day trial and am going to try it out.

The only reason why I'm not playing EVE online is because the 14 day trial will get you addicted and make you want to pay for the monthly sub... which i don't do.. so i can't do the 14 day trial because of that fear :/

Are we geeks?

No! We are manly men who get laid every night and have marvel clone troopers as our profile pics.... and we know a lot about games... all men do! (Actually i don't get laid.. I'm only 16 :/ )

Edited by d3vilsfire