Goal Line Blitz VERSION 2.0 AHHH

Mike

What is this? How do I particpate? #NOOB HELP! 

Go to the Link for Goalline Blitz 2.0 and create an account and player, once you have created him just tell us what position you created. Then Mike will tell us when he has created a team

Go to the Link for Goalline Blitz 2.0 and create an account and player, once you have created him just tell us what position you created. Then Mike will tell us when he has created a team

Alright. So do I do anything after? Like have to update my player or do things to get more attributes or something? 

Alright. So do I do anything after? Like have to update my player or do things to get more attributes or something? 

I think it gives you some free updates and attributes that you can do to your player. Just don't sign anywhere. Pretty sure you get some free updates though

Quick FAQ about GLB from the forums

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/forum/thread/5135141

What is an "experienced" player?
When you create a player, you can choose the "experienced" option. This will award the player all the XP and skill points he would need to catch up to the current season's Rookie players. This way, you can create a player at any time and not fall behind. However, you will miss out on playing the games you missed. You do not have to use this option, but it is recommended for most new players. Note that if you use this option, the player will also not receive any XP from any games he plays the same day he was created.

Basically if you make an experienced player now you miss a season as I said.  So we don't want that if you go experienced you make yourself a year ahead of time but play for one less season we aren't doing to do that.

Edited by Mike

When you create a player, you can choose the "experienced" option. This will award the player all the XP and skill points he would need to catch up to the current season's Rookie players. This way, you can create a player at any time and not fall behind. However, you will miss out on playing the games you missed. You do not have to use this option, but it is recommended for most new players. Note that if you use this option, the player will also not receive any XP from any games he plays the same day he was created.

Basically if you make an experienced player now you miss a season as I said.  So we don't want that if you go experienced you make yourself a year ahead of time but play for one less season we aren't doing to do that.

Oh damn now I feel like a total noob. I went and created an 'experienced' player AND joined a team. Goddamn, I'm a noob. I've decided to create a new player on a new account. This time, I made a Kicker instead since I thought it's more needed (whichever position doesn't matter for me)

My username there is DeRenegade, fyi.

Shit, I think I might've done that.  Should I retire and create a new player?

Mike, I forgot to tell you as I said in chat. I made a TE and K, not a CB. Sorry for the mistake

Receiving TE

Power Kicker

Edited by Kendrick

It looks like new teams will be coming out in about a week I'll keep everyone posted.  If people want to run offense/defense or whatever let me know.  We will also likely need someone who is in charge of recruiting other GLB players onto our team to fill spots that VHL players don't take.  We can also use this opportunity to try to bring new people to the VHL.