Goal Line Blitz VERSION 2.0 AHHH

Mike

This is just my best guess but hopefully when the servers roll over for the night new teams go out and all that stuff gets taken care of.  That means if all goes according to plan when I get up tomorrow there will be a team for me to invite people to by no means is this a guarantee but I hope.

Got the team its official need to get everyones player name or username probably should have done this before too.

Edit: We also need a team name and colors for now its dark red/white and Victory Hockey League is our team name.

Edited by Mike

I'm noticing already that certain people who selected certain options I can't send contracts too for instance Devise FB and Kendricks Kicker 

Career Tier: Rookie **** (Lv4)"

Almost a sophomore already I can't send out contracts too.

Edited by Mike

I sent out a bunch of contracts but I need everyone's usernames if you haven't gotten contract offers yet.  We got to do this quick so we can fill out the roster with non VHLers for any gaps.

Also need people who want to take on roles helping like Assistant GM to help sign people, Offensive Coordinator Muffins said he wanted to do, Need Defensive Coordinator, and someone who wants to do Special Teams (just fix their depth chart) anyway I'll do anything that no one else wants to do.

Edited by Mike