Call Up - C Peter Quill

Smarch

22 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

I find it highly amusing how worked up you are over this. 

You throw insults around at my team like I really fucking care, lol. It's a god damn sim league, I'm here to have fun.  

Enjoy your time being a little bitch about a call up in a fucking sim league. 

Actually I am having quite the time myself you ignorant prick. Also I will enjoy my time about a fucking call up. It's called fucking over the VHLM and a person's TPE gains. But of course you wouldn't know much because you are hardly around enough to even know anyways.

7 minutes ago, Green said:

Thank your gm for ignoring my line change request for almost 2 weeks.

Its not fun being stuck with the 2 lower tpe wingers and see the other center just cruise away with all the extra assists. Smarch wanted to call me up at the beginning of the season but I stayed down a bit. I am glad to be in Davos and happy to help there, no matter how small my contribution there will be.

They held off acquiring a 2nd line center so I could step in there come playoff time, sure we wont win it all. But this league is not just about winning.

You played with the lower TPE wingers because you were the lower TPE C. Also you couldn't even be bothered to PM me about it.

8 minutes ago, Green said:

Thank your gm for ignoring my line change request for almost 2 weeks.

Its not fun being stuck with the 2 lower tpe wingers and see the other center just cruise away with all the extra assists. Smarch wanted to call me up at the beginning of the season but I stayed down a bit. I am glad to be in Davos and happy to help there, no matter how small my contribution there will be.

They held off acquiring a 2nd line center so I could step in there come playoff time, sure we wont win it all. But this league is not just about winning.

That sounds like a you and Bushito problem. Not a fuck over the VHLM in a whole. The fact around you and all these other ignorant little children who think it's alright to trash the VHLM and try and make a mockery of it, shouldn't even be happening. You are inviting issues for those who join my basically saying it's boring in the minors and the developmental system they put in place holds no value. You can basically say a giant FUCK YOU to whoever your GM is because you think it's cooler to play in the VHL or *insert other random shitty reason*. You don't stop and think what you and Robbie and all the other asshats out there are doing for the VHLM. Once something that members actually enjoyed and wanted to pay attention to, has turned into shit. So I'd like to thank all you Roger Goodell's out there for ruining good shit for other people.

Only asked for it after reaching the cap. And didnt pm you because the message was in the lockerroom which you definitly did post in afterwards. If my manager ignores me there I know enough. But its 3:30 am, was just up to feed the kids.

Gonna enjoy my nights rest. Jonessee, have fun with the trolls on my watch okay?

4 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

Actually I am having quite the time myself you ignorant prick. Also I will enjoy my time about a fucking call up. It's called fucking over the VHLM and a person's TPE gains. But of course you wouldn't know much because you are hardly around enough to even know anyways.

It's not called fucking over a player if the player is getting what he wants.

Just now, The Trollfecta said:

That sounds like a you and Bushito problem. Not a fuck over the VHLM in a whole. The fact around you and all these other ignorant little children who think it's alright to trash the VHLM and try and make a mockery of it, shouldn't even be happening. You are inviting issues for those who join my basically saying it's boring in the minors and the developmental system they put in place holds no value. You can basically say a giant FUCK YOU to whoever your GM is because you think it's cooler to play in the VHL or *insert other random shitty reason*. You don't stop and think what you and Robbie and all the other asshats out there are doing for the VHLM. Once something that members actually enjoyed and wanted to pay attention to, has turned into shit. So I'd like to thank all you Roger Goodell's out there for ruining good shit for other people.

And for that half season less of Quill, they get 8 seasons of VHLM Forever. Do what you enjoy best bud, my career was already set short due to a lousy creation time on my own watch. I got drafted by the team im hoped for so im just glad of being there.

For me its not about winning, I rather enjoy myself and I didnt do that in Oslo. Davos on the other hand has been more than giving me a feeling I am actually wanted there since the moment they drafted me

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

It's not called fucking over a player if the player is getting what he wants.

It's fucking over his development. Why don't you go back and worry about that shit hole you call a team. You have to room to even try and talk with how horrendous things are going for your team and how little knowledge you have on things.

Just now, Green said:

And for that half season less of Quill, they get 8 seasons of VHLM Forever. Do what you enjoy best bud, my career was already set short due to a lousy creation time on my own watch. I got drafted by the team im hoped for so im just glad of being there.

For me its not about winning, I rather enjoy myself and I didnt do that in Oslo. Davos on the other hand has been more than giving me a feeling I am actually wanted there since the moment they drafted me

Well congratulations Diva Green. Do you see anyone in the NHL getting called up from a minors team because they aren't "enjoying themselves?" I highly doubt that is what happens but who knows right? I sure don't because I am not involved in any NHL business. But I just hate people making others think it's alright to shit on a league put in place to help make YOU as a player succeed.

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Only asked for it after reaching the cap. And didnt pm you because the message was in the lockerroom which you definitly did post in afterwards. If my manager ignores me there I know enough. But its 3:30 am, was just up to feed the kids.

Gonna enjoy my nights rest. Jonessee, have fun with the trolls on my watch okay?

I have a capped C who has been with the team longer, who capped out before you did. who put in more time with the team. You are trying to paint me in a bad light here like I ignored your miniscule request. Fact is the spot was Forsbergs from the start and you knew that. Also you say "blame your GM", Well sir I got a message from Smarch 2 hours after drafting you that said he was calling you up for the playoffs if they made it. So I can say it was definitely not me but I appreciate you trying to throw me under the bus.

Just now, The Trollfecta said:

It's fucking over his development. Why don't you go back and worry about that shit hole you call a team. You have to room to even try and talk with how horrendous things are going for your team and how little knowledge you have on things.

My development was fucked from the start. I am not making superstars anymore. If I manage 700-800 tpe careers its more than I expected up front and im okay with that.

I could choose to create at the perfect time, choose to donate, choose to have 9 tpe weeks, choose to win every cup, choose to win all the awards, but the effort it takes me to build a LeBeau or O'Malley takes time and money away from my wife and kids and why the fuck would I want to do that? Im fine with how things are like this.

Just now, Green said:

My development was fucked from the start. I am not making superstars anymore. If I manage 700-800 tpe careers its more than I expected up front and im okay with that.

I could choose to create at the perfect time, choose to donate, choose to have 9 tpe weeks, choose to win every cup, choose to win all the awards, but the effort it takes me to build a LeBeau or O'Malley takes time and money away from my wife and kids and why the fuck would I want to do that? Im fine with how things are like this.

Either way, it's something that was set in place to help players develop. This makes the VHLM look bad as a whole.

3 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

I have a capped C who has been with the team longer, who capped out before you did. who put in more time with the team. You are trying to paint me in a bad light here like I ignored your miniscule request. Fact is the spot was Forsbergs from the start and you knew that. Also you say "blame your GM", Well sir I got a message from Smarch 2 hours after drafting you that said he was calling you up for the playoffs if they made it. So I can say it was definitely not me but I appreciate you trying to throw me under the bus.

Classic bushito. Trying to save face. Im out of here, have a good night sir.

Just now, Green said:

Classic bushito. Trying to save face. Im out of here, have a good night sir.

Trying to save face? Everything I just typed is a fact.

I would have let it slide without throwing dirt, but with the comments already made I just gave my part of the story, which are just as much facts as yours are.

So long bash, adieu, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. I enjoyed Robbie's gming over yours.

xehex64.png

Heres something from the past to honor your fantastic efforts by.

@BOOM

You are our banksy, your art lives on to see another day

1 hour ago, Bushitroll said:

imo, they shouldn't get it. The whole thing should be conditional on finishing the VHLM season in the minors. The whole thing seems like a pretty diliberate shot at Oslo since Davos has zero shot in hell of doing anything meaningful  this season.

lol

The VHLM is a developmental league. This is exactly how it should work.

And if you're really that concerned with Oslo winning, just abandon your team again. 

Edited by Strtlght

14 minutes ago, Strtlght said:

lol

The VHLM is a developmental league. This is exactly how it should work.

And if you're really that concerned with Oslo winning, just abandon your team again. 

I'm always concerned with winning and no thanks I'm going to stick around.

20 minutes ago, Green said:

I would have let it slide without throwing dirt, but with the comments already made I just gave my part of the story, which are just as much facts as yours are.

So long bash, adieu, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. I enjoyed Robbie's gming over yours.

xehex64.png

Heres something from the past to honor your fantastic efforts by.

@BOOM

You are our banksy, your art lives on to see another day

You got called up because I was a shit GM? Well I was told you were being called up before the season started so that is a lie. You are pissed at me that you didn't get number one center because a player that was here longer and was maxed out first already had it, butthurt? Yes that is confirmed true. Also, my past efforts led to both of those teams winning championships.

Edited by Bushitroll

The amount of LOLZ i get out of this is endless. FUCK YOU BUSHITROLL you little shit. Enjoy this. You ignore @Green 's line change request. You should be fired! you purposely were hindering his development. You ignored his requests. Or does him being a "vet" around here diminish what his requests mean? FACT! You should be fired FACT! VHLM should fold FACT! You are dumb.

1 hour ago, Bushitroll said:

I'm always concerned with winning and no thanks I'm going to stick around.

It's the VHLM. Yes, you can care about winning, but the league is for the players, not you.