Call Up - C Peter Quill

Smarch

4 hours ago, Green said:

My development was fucked from the start. I am not making superstars anymore. If I manage 700-800 tpe careers its more than I expected up front and im okay with that.

I could choose to create at the perfect time, choose to donate, choose to have 9 tpe weeks, choose to win every cup, choose to win all the awards, but the effort it takes me to build a LeBeau or O'Malley takes time and money away from my wife and kids and why the fuck would I want to do that? Im fine with how things are like this.

Same here now with me

4 hours ago, Green said:

I would have let it slide without throwing dirt, but with the comments already made I just gave my part of the story, which are just as much facts as yours are.

So long bash, adieu, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. I enjoyed Robbie's gming over yours.

xehex64.png

Heres something from the past to honor your fantastic efforts by.

@BOOM

You are our banksy, your art lives on to see another day

@BobertZ someone else appreciating your GMing. :)

No contest. Fujimoto makes a better defender.... maybe a change is coming. Quill has more talent in his right bicep than Takahashi has in his entire body. 

#sticktoeuropeanplayersboomyoudipshit

Edited by BOOM

On 7/7/2017 at 10:38 PM, The Trollfecta said:

Well congratulations Diva Green. Do you see anyone in the NHL getting called up from a minors team because they aren't "enjoying themselves?" I highly doubt that is what happens but who knows right? I sure don't because I am not involved in any NHL business. But I just hate people making others think it's alright to shit on a league put in place to help make YOU as a player succeed.

pQo7e8E.jpg

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

One of the Scientists that Trump refuses to acknowledge even though he is 100 times more intelligent

LOL sure. Let me know when Jericho is a scientist that Trump refuses to acknowledge even though he is 100 times more intelligent.

16 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

LOL sure. Let me know when Jericho is a scientist that Trump refuses to acknowledge even though he is 100 times more intelligent.

I believe he was referring to Neil DeGrasse Tyson. You know, the scientist...

3 hours ago, The Trollfecta said:

Well obviously he was, but I was referring to you.

I mean I probably am a better scientist than Trump because I know what climate change is.

Also if you understood what he meant were you trying to make a joke? That was probably the worst thing I've seen in writing since your country's healthcare.

7 hours ago, Jericho said:

I mean I probably am a better scientist than Trump because I know what climate change is.

Also if you understood what he meant were you trying to make a joke? That was probably the worst thing I've seen in writing since your country's healthcare.

Another jab at my country's healthcare? Again with the stupid remarks. Your healthcare may be free, but it is complete and utter shit compared to the USA. So I will gladly pay for better quality healthcare over some free bullshit. Also, the Trump jab, lmao Trudeau.

How much do you pay, approximately? Are there big differences in coverage between providers? I have heard a figure of 24 million will lose coverage. That sucks. We have a similar system to both Canada and the UK, it seems to work quite well imo.

8 hours ago, The Trollfecta said:

Another jab at my country's healthcare? Again with the stupid remarks. Your healthcare may be free, but it is complete and utter shit compared to the USA. So I will gladly pay for better quality healthcare over some free bullshit. Also, the Trump jab, lmao Trudeau.

I have a good thought exercise. Why don't you tell me why you think our healthcare is shit? We have one major flaw wiht it, but I'm willing to bet you don't actually know what that flaw is. You've just heard ours is bad and run with it. So give me your best shot Autistic Monkey. What is the problem with our healthcare?

See I know why yours sucks. It's bad because a decent number of people don't get it. And because you idiots have privatized your hospitals, they care more about making money than helping sick people. Your drugs have significantly inflated prices because of the demand. In most civilized countries the hospitals aren't for profit, and they aren't trying to bankrupt you.

I hope you get cancer and realize how fucked your system actually is. I feel like short of personal experience you really won't learn anything because you completely lack empathy.