Call Up - C Peter Quill

Smarch

13 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

How to fuck over a player's development 101. @Bushitroll

He should be aware as I told him June 2nd, Quill would be called up this season.

Quicker than expected this season, but it's a decision we beleive best for our player

28 minutes ago, Smarch said:

He should be aware as I told him June 2nd, Quill would be called up this season.

Quicker than expected this season, but it's a decision we beleive best for our player

I mean I guess he is cool on losing out on 20 TPE. I sure as hell know I wouldn't be happy about it.

3 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

I am fairly certain he'd get more than 5 tpe from the achievement tracker.

Where does it say that call-ups can't get points from the achievement tracker?

(actual question because I always thought they could)

1 hour ago, The Trollfecta said:

I mean I guess he is cool on losing out on 20 TPE. I sure as hell know I wouldn't be happy about it.

5 tpe Is he TPE he's miss out with the call up?

Please explain to me know because I'm curious as how I am fucking over a players development by asking them if they want to forgo the 5 TPE and play in the VHL now because they are sick of their VHLM experience? As there is no rule from my search of this server that says he doesn't get the 15 tpe he already received from him VHLM games?

Edited by Smarch

2 hours ago, Strtlght said:

Where does it say that call-ups can't get points from the achievement tracker?

(actual question because I always thought they could)

imo, they shouldn't get it. The whole thing should be conditional on finishing the VHLM season in the minors. The whole thing seems like a pretty diliberate shot at Oslo since Davos has zero shot in hell of doing anything meaningful  this season.

Edited by Bushitroll

How about you stop nosing around in other business. You pop on to post some random bullshit then disappear. Go crawl back under a fucking rock and know your place in the VHLM because your sorry excuse of a fucking team won't do shit. Also if anyone is being the little fuck bitch you claim that I am, it's your team. So suck that up and do fucking something on your team before talking shit.

I find it highly amusing how worked up you are over this. 

You throw insults around at my team like I really fucking care, lol. It's a god damn sim league, I'm here to have fun.  

Enjoy your time being a little bitch about a call up in a fucking sim league. 

Edited by Jonessee27

40 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

imo, they shouldn't get it. The whole thing should be conditional on finishing the VHLM season in the minors. The whole thing seems like a pretty diliberate shot at Oslo since Davos has zero shot in hell of doing anything meaningful  this season.

While I understand where you're coming from since this move directly hurts your team, I don't think @Smarch, one of the more respected members of the VHL, and a former VHLM commissioner (and a good one too), called up Quill just to fuck over a VHLM team.

7 minutes ago, Corco said:

While I understand where you're coming from since this move directly hurts your team, I don't think @Smarch, one of the more respected members of the VHL, and a former VHLM commissioner (and a good one too), called up Quill just to fuck over a VHLM team.

It could have been to increase his chances at winning a championship this season I guess.

3 hours ago, The Trollfecta said:

Congrats on contributing to the death of the VHLM @Green and @Smarch.

Thank your gm for ignoring my line change request for almost 2 weeks.

Its not fun being stuck with the 2 lower tpe wingers and see the other center just cruise away with all the extra assists. Smarch wanted to call me up at the beginning of the season but I stayed down a bit. I am glad to be in Davos and happy to help there, no matter how small my contribution there will be.

They held off acquiring a 2nd line center so I could step in there come playoff time, sure we wont win it all. But this league is not just about winning.

Edited by Green