Claimed:Brovys Podcast Ep. 2, Wicked Ways

Kesler

Kesler, send me the full audio file...I'll convert it and upload it to Zippy share for you. Then I'll PM you and walk you through what you need to do for future reference. 

Edited by Devise22

Listening now. It sounds like you are afraid of being heard or something, it's like you are still whispering. Advice for the next time, try not to talk too much about the song or a song you were going to put on. You're are putting focus on your song instead of focus on you. That being said some good thoughts about the questions presented to you.

Yeah, I'd also argue you know nothing about the Jones thing haha. Saying he was future even though he was going to FA? Yeah alright safe to assume you would never cut it as a GM in this league. Also, my comment when it comes to LR cancer, the recent board attitude should give you that response.

Edited by Kendrick

Pretty good listen, sad to hear that you werent able to enjoy your time in Cologne a little more. You were almost completely wrong about every single aspect in your Davey Jones segment though, but I don't blame you since you can't know what happened (and most importantly, what didn't happen) behind closed doors.

Listening now. It sounds like you are afraid of being heard or something, it's like you are still whispering. Advice for the next time, try not to talk too much about the song or a song you were going to put on. You're are putting focus on your song instead of focus on you. That being said some good thoughts about the questions presented to you.

Yeah, I'd also argue you know nothing about the Jones thing haha. Saying he was future even though he was going to FA? Yeah alright safe to assume you would never cut it as a GM in this league. Also, my comment when it comes to LR cancer, the recent board attitude should give you that response.

LOL.

Think my next podcast will be a half hour rant on Kendrick.

LOL.

Think my next podcast will be a half hour rant on Kendrick.

My point being, you can speculate all you want about him being the future of Cologne, but the truth is he was going to leave so what exactly would the future be if he left? Your logic there doesn't quite add up. Also, I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out their is an attitude there. Was he great in our LR? Yeah. I don't think I ever said he was LR cancer, he never said anything in the LR that was mean spirited or said any hatred towards myself, his fellow teammates or the team as a whole. However, he did say he was going to test Free Agency, and that is his right being that it's his player. Would I like his player on my team? Of course I would he was a valuable component to our run last year. But to say he was going to be the future is kind of a misinformed or misguided approach to it.

Ex. If Ryan Kesler says he is going to test free agency regardless of what happens to the team at the end of his contract, would you say he is the future of the team? No you wouldn't because the future of the team generally implies they won't be leaving the team any time soon.

That's where your confusion is.

Edited by Kendrick

Context: 3/3 - As others have said, don't tell us you're playing a song. Just play it. Things seem to be working out for you in Davos. I didn't realize Brovy was a first-gen. I always though you had a previously unsuccessful player, but I guess I was wrong. I imagine that you and Jericho will get along at some point. Good team player. Good answer to my first question. Wait, you're on my team? Ah, the good old HFboards syndrome, regarding the underrated to overrated thing. Optic Nadeshot with all the x's and spaces was awful because competitive COD is awful. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Sure.

Editing: 1/1 - Musik.

Overall: 6/6