Elite Football League

Kendrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, the Season 5 NCAA playoffs kick off tonight and to celebrate that and a recruitment drive, we are kicking off this week in style! 

First we want to offer any former EFL member an opportunity to earn 10 Uncapped TPE. Simply come back, earn an additional 70 TPE, and you can claim 10 TPE Uncapped! If you were called back by a current member, you and that member get the benefit of that 10 tpe. With Championship Media Week starting Wednesday morning, everyone is able to earn a free Doubles Week on their Point Task this week if it involves the playoffs and/or championship games this weekend. That, couple led with your training camp and Player Store Purchases Available next week, you’ll be back to that 70tpe before you know it. 

We will be having daily giveaways and events for this week, and have some special events in store for next season, that EVERYONE will be eligible for! These will be LOADED with Uncapped tpe and player Store cash, so now is the perfect time to come back! With our welfare program with the SBA and VHL, a point task at any of the three allows you to claim your 6 points AT ALL THREE! You’re throwing away free tpe if you don’t come back! 

If you don’t have a player currently, we are offering some special grabs at extra tpe for you(and a recruiter, if applicable). With NCAA recruitment season about to begin, now is the perfect time to join, let the schools woo you, and sign with your prefect school! 

HEY EVERYONE! I am currently putting together a special event for the 1 year anniversary of the EFL for next Wednesday. Part of this includes trying to get other players from around our leagues to participate in this event. If you'd like to see your player participate(unfortunately I cant guarantee you would though, but I will try my hardest!), just simply fill out your players name at the link below. Stay tuned! In case you were wondering about joining the EFL, now is the perfect time. We are three sim weeks away from the Season 7 playoffs(1 week real life) and starting Monday we offering a weeks worth of uncapped TPE opportunities in conjunction with the celebration! 

https://goo.gl/forms/nb7XgSizjWoipgLi2

• 7 months later...

Hey everyone! I'm proud to announce that our EFL Manager has officially launched, so joining is now easier than ever! No more messy update threads, now you can enjoy the ease of automated updates (similar to how the VHL Portal works). In addition, we have a special promotion going on right now that will let players earn up to 10 total uncapped TPE simply for using the EFL Manager! On top of that, all new and returning inactive players can immediately claim another bonus 5 uncapped TPE simply for joining! Plus, if that wasn't enough, we are in the middle of our Media Week celebration: any Point Task (media spot or graphic) related to the upcoming Championship Game, Free Agency, or Draft will earn you double points (6 capped + an additional 6 uncapped). With NCAA signing day coming next week and plenty of teams looking for new recruits, there's never been a more perfect time to join!

http://efl.network/

• Beketov pinned this topic
  • 4 years later...