EU Quarter-Finals, GM 7: Davos vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

• Admin
12 hours ago, Green said:

@Victor

You know im right about the curse.

Also thanks for the nice run Stockholm. Maximoff decided to hit free agency in the off season. Been a pleasure to play with you guys.

No

15 hours ago, boubabi said:

@Victor once said "there's no 3-1 curse"

He never played for Stockholm

I played for Vasteras so don't you start.

I like this Threencarnacion in the playoffs thing. Smarch. Smart.

2 hours ago, Victor said:

I played for Vasteras so don't you start.

I mean, you did win with Vasteras though, who are considerably less cursed than Stockholm.

Edited by solas

22 hours ago, Corco said:

bring back vasteras so this can be funny instead of sad

Vasteras never truly left.

22 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Seasons between Vasteras winning a championship and moving them because of a "curse" and being an allegedly hated franchise: 14

Seasons in Stockholm without a championship anyway: 15

Just throwing some numbers out there.

Seasons between Vasteras winning their first and only other championship: 24

Stockholm still has some catching up to do. I still disagree with the relocation, for the record. I loved picking on Vasteras, and I didn't stop just because they're the "Stockholm Vikings" now.

24 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Vasteras never truly left.

Seasons between Vasteras winning their first and only other championship: 24

Stockholm still has some catching up to do. I still disagree with the relocation, for the record. I loved picking on Vasteras, and I didn't stop just because they're the "Stockholm Vikings" now.

But the relocation wasn't made due to a lack of competition. Those results can often be luck of the draw. It was more that Vasteras sucked for so long and members actively wanted to avoid the team. Since the switch the club has loaded up on several HoF, which TBF it hadn't really done since the days when the franchise last won with Tukka and Milo. Both @boubabi and @Advantage had good quality legitimate runs for a Championship. Stockholm may carry the Vasteras curse but I really don't feel like there is any ill will towards the franchise, as Vasteras got. 

Like for me literally it just has to do with logo and location. Vasteras is a shit name, I hate being based off a team that already exists, the Vikings logo is dope as hell may be one of the best in VHL imo. The name, the city the colors, and now starting to build a legacy. They just need to get over that hurdle imo. Break whatever curse remnant Vasteras has left over and soldier on as their own franchise. 

6 minutes ago, Devise said:

But the relocation wasn't made due to a lack of competition. Those results can often be luck of the draw. It was more that Vasteras sucked for so long and members actively wanted to avoid the team. Since the switch the club has loaded up on several HoF, which TBF it hadn't really done since the days when the franchise last won with Tukka and Milo. Both @boubabi and @Advantage had good quality legitimate runs for a Championship. Stockholm may carry the Vasteras curse but I really don't feel like there is any ill will towards the franchise, as Vasteras got. 

Like for me literally it just has to do with logo and location. Vasteras is a shit name, I hate being based off a team that already exists, the Vikings logo is dope as hell may be one of the best in VHL imo. The name, the city the colors, and now starting to build a legacy. They just need to get over that hurdle imo. Break whatever curse remnant Vasteras has left over and soldier on as their own franchise. 

I understand what you're saying, but you simply cannot deny the the unending truth that is :fuckvas:.

:fuckvas: = :sto: