NA Semi-Finals, GM 5: New York vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Yeah probably best game we played this series but that is how it goes sometimes. Needed an win against them at home early to get the series right we fell in too much of a hole too fast. 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Yeah probably best game we played this series but that is how it goes sometimes. Needed an win against them at home early to get the series right we fell in too much of a hole too fast. 

Maybe if you started Power

Just now, punkhippie said:

Maybe if you started Power

2-1 Quebec. Technically Holik was supposed to start Game 4 as we lost 3. But Jardy forgot and then hot switched to Holik for this game. He did ask me on chat but I didn't get back to him in time. However I had him do a resim for curiosity sake and Quebec still won 2-1 so. :P

Anyway best of luck Quebec stop the repeat!

1 minute ago, Devise said:

2-1 Quebec. Technically Holik was supposed to start Game 4 as we lost 3. But Jardy forgot and then hot switched to Holik for this game. He did ask me on chat but I didn't get back to him in time. However I had him do a resim for curiosity sake and Quebec still won 2-1 so. :P

Anyway best of luck Quebec stop the repeat!

I'm cheering for the Meute too @Will @tfong @hedgehog337 @whoever else is on Quebec

@Higgins can you resim Oslo-Vegas like those Shitstormers want and see for the giggles? :D

• Commissioner

And Holik's careeer comes to a close the way his season's always did, by being kept out of the finals with a mediocre performance. The season series was tied this year so I got my hopes up but I feel as if I shouldn't be surprised at this point, always was a regular season goalie and never could beat those demons that haunted me.

Oh well, another cupless player down the drain. I'll reminisce a little more in the retirement thread. Congrats Quebec, Skye was always good at finding ways to outplay me. Just beat those little shit's in Helsinki will you?

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

And Holik's careeer comes to a close the way his season's always did, by being kept out of the finals with a mediocre performance. The season series was tied this year so I got my hopes up but I feel as if I shouldn't be surprised at this point, always was a regular season goalie and never could beat those demons that haunted me.

Oh well, another cupless player down the drain. I'll reminisce a little more in the retirement thread. Congrats Quebec, Skye was always good at finding ways to outplay me. Just beat those little shit's in Helsinki will you?

Don't need no cup when you got no balls. :P