S56 VHL Entry Draft Live Updates

eaglesfan036

Just now, Banackock said:

It's been awhile. I forgot your were funny and bitter. 

How was I bitter? I'm just calling it as it is considering Seattle is one of the least desired places in the past 5-6 seasons.

Just now, Kendrick said:

How was I bitter? I'm just calling it as it is considering Seattle is one of the least desired places in the past 5-6 seasons.

Has it been to everyone, or simply are you speaking for the general public? Because whenever the issue comes up, lots of people show support for Seattle? 

And bitter, because you seem to be holding onto something. 

Has it been to everyone, or simply are you speaking for the general public? Because whenever the issue comes up, lots of people show support for Seattle? 

And bitter, because you seem to be holding onto something. 

I'm speaking on the realistic resume you have presented us with. What support? How many winning seasons does Seattle have under you?

I'm not holding on to anything haha. Just calling it like I see it. Much like you taking job pay for not doing shit either.

Just now, Kendrick said:

I'm speaking on the realistic resume you have presented us with. What support? How many winning seasons does Seattle have under you?

I'm not holding on to anything haha. Just calling it like I see it. Much like you taking job pay for not doing shit either.

Seattle has a few of contending - but forced into a rebuild and has had some shitty luck with retirements, etc. I understand you don't like to look at the full picture for the sake of making me look bad! But either way, how many cups did @eaglesfan036 have? did he win his last tenure with CGY when all you FA's went there?

I really see no point in this conversation? Why are you so angry and negative towards me? 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Seattle has a few of contending - but forced into a rebuild and has had some shitty luck with retirements, etc. I understand you don't like to look at the full picture for the sake of making me look bad! But either way, how many cups did @eaglesfan036 have? did he win his last tenure with CGY when all you FA's went there?

I really see no point in this conversation? Why are you so angry and negative towards me? 

The full picture is that Seattle has been shit for years and the only year they were good they failed in the playoffs. Not to mention the farm was sold for peanuts.

@eaglesfan036 has more titles than you do, so that might not be a lane you want to drive down.

Just now, Kendrick said:

The full picture is that Seattle has been shit for years and the only year they were good they failed in the playoffs. Not to mention the farm was sold for peanuts.

@eaglesfan036 has more titles than you do, so that might not be a lane you want to drive down.

Failed twice in playoffs, FYI. Then a failed run due to a stacked conference. Then a couple bad retirements and my players getting old because I wanted to win with them as opposed to dealing them. Then, I had limited "peanuts" to sell. I

Does he? How longs he been a GM on this site? Is this his first tenure as GM? It was my first time as a GM during this tenure, fyi.

You seem to be the one to ever bitch for no reason about Seattle and it's getting old man. Pretty sad when a commissioner has to PM me saying "It's just Kendrick. Don't feed into it". 

Failed twice in playoffs, FYI. Then a failed run due to a stacked conference. Then a couple bad retirements and my players getting old because I wanted to win with them as opposed to dealing them. Then, I had limited "peanuts" to sell. I

Does he? How longs he been a GM on this site? Is this his first tenure as GM? It was my first time as a GM during this tenure, fyi.

You seem to be the one to ever bitch for no reason about Seattle and it's getting old man. Pretty sad when a commissioner has to PM me saying "It's just Kendrick. Don't feed into it". 

FYI, yes he does. It's not his first tenure but some of his tenures have been rather short as well.

How am I bitching? I'm just sitting Seattle sucks and has for awhile. I think you need to get a clearer definition of "bitching". Bitching would be if I have an issue with something. I don't, I'm just pointing out their idiotic past few seasons. The commish can do that all he wants, but yet you keep coming back.