Top 5 Hated/Top 5 Liked

I don't think he's arrogant either, I just hate him  :lol:

Cause he is good? Haha. I hate tons of players cause they are good. Very few do I hate because of their personalities (i.e. Kaepernick, Suh)

Cause he is good? Haha. I hate tons of players cause they are good. Very few do I hate because of their personalities (i.e. Kaepernick, Suh)

Not so much that he's good, I just dislike the team he's on and how much everyone talks about him, while he's good and will be great, it's aggravating to see his name in the same talks as Brady, Manning, Brees when I feel he's not nearly on the same level as them... Yet

Edit: He's not on their level yet imo 

Edited by Maxy

Not so much that he's good, I just dislike the team he's on and how much everyone talks about him, while he's good and will be great, it's aggravating to see his name in the same talks as Brady, Manning, Brees when I feel he's not nearly on the same level as them... Yet

Edit: He's not on their level yet imo 

Agreed in the yet part. Let's not forget Brees only has one super bowl as well so imo:

Manning/Brady

Brees

Rodgers

In terms of ranking. I put Brees below Brady and Manning because he only has 1 SB ring. Manning does as well, but his numbers are far above Brees right now. Brady has 3 rings so...