S56 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

45 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Hey, @JardyB10.

So, what's going on with the VHL "rookies" ?

A lot of that Top 10 were rookies last season. Boeser, Reinholdt, Savard, Fujimoto, Trombone, Jokinen, etc.

Basically what happened is, before I simmed Game 1, the most recent version of the league file was after playoffs but before the off-season. So Velevra updated all the players because he is a golden god, and output a ratings file. Meanwhile, I didn't load the ratings file until AFTER the off-season in the sim, so when I loaded it, the file "corrected" all those players back to rookie status.

I fixed the top 10 "rookies" last night, I'll do the other less relevant ones (ESPECIALLY AXELBURY) later.

22 hours ago, Smarch said:

I also don't see them uploaded. I don't wanna do anything until you've checked this out 

I accidentally uploaded everything to last season's folder. :facepalm:

i.e.: http://vhlsim.net/VHL55/VHL56-index.html

But I'll fix that and sim new games now!

I've simmed today's games, but I can't seem to connect to the server to upload the games at the moment. This has happened before, and it generally fixes itself after enough time, but if it doesn't by the end of the night, I'll maybe just post the results here.

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I've simmed today's games, but I can't seem to connect to the server to upload the games at the moment. This has happened before, and it generally fixes itself after enough time, but if it doesn't by the end of the night, I'll maybe just post the results here.

Yeah no go for me right now with connecting to the server

I'll try again later

VHL GMS: @Frank @eaglesfan036 @STZ @DollarAndADream @Banackock @Higgins @punkhippie @hedgehog337 @Bushito

Send lines into SmarchVHL@hotmail.com if you have any line changes for tonight. I will be attending a concert from now until early morning. So i will sim early tomorrow sometime!

4 hours ago, Smarch said:

VHL GMS: @Frank @eaglesfan036 @STZ @DollarAndADream @Banackock @Higgins @punkhippie @hedgehog337 @Bushito

Send lines into SmarchVHL@hotmail.com if you have any line changes for tonight. I will be attending a concert from now until early morning. So i will sim early tomorrow sometime!

It's cute you included me in those GM's that have lines..

4 hours ago, Smarch said:

You're allowed to stay out until late?