S56 Regular Season Index

Higgins

INDEX

GMs can check for any roster errors in the Index and post them here for me to fix, otherwise you are free to send in lines. First sim will be tomorrow August 11. Attributes are not updated yet.

GMs can use the client file to create lines and then send lines to vhlsim@outlook.com

First person to message me about punkhippies fake players gets banned.

@Higgins Does this mean Shephard is in the VHLM this season then? (For my finances)

@Corco Is it ok if Guonason can get an update on the boards as well if @punkhippie edits his recruit TPE to the agreed 15 (that was in the BOG at least, @Smarch can confirm just in case) before the updates in the sim are done, just to make sure he's not still on 30 TPE at first game of season? 

1 minute ago, Tagger said:

@Higgins Does this mean Shephard is in the VHLM this season then? (For my finances)

@Corco Is it ok if Guonason can get an update on the boards as well if @punkhippie edits his recruit TPE to the agreed 15 (that was in the BOG at least, @Smarch can confirm just in case) before the updates in the sim are done, just to make sure he's not still on 30 TPE at first game of season? 

Yeah they let me know 15 TPE as well. I'll update Gudnason today with proper attributes.

24 minutes ago, Tagger said:

If that's what the BoG agreed upon, sure

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

Eh he's forced there for now anyways, missed the first VHL sim.

21 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Did our GM even send in lines? @Higgins

Half our guys aren't even on the roster. Re-sim I would imagine

Not just lines, he didn't even submit his roster

9 hours ago, Beaviss said:

This 

Ottawa correct? You made an error sending in lines you sent the wrong file to my email. I just did auto lines and set it up best I could without CPUs for now.

Theres a tutorial on here somewhere for lines how to. @Tagger made it with screenshots I think it's in the WOrld cup index thread

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Ottawa correct? You made an error sending in lines you sent the wrong file to my email. I just did auto lines and set it up best I could without CPUs for now.

Theres a tutorial on here somewhere for lines how to. @Tagger made it with screenshots I think it's in the WOrld cup index thread

Im working on it again did it from work so I was rushed 

Fixing them asap!

13 hours ago, Higgins said:

I also still have my tutorial pinned that I made 4+ years ago. :P

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/1083-sending-lines-for-retards/