KnightTime Podcast Question Thread

Phil

What season was it when you took a break from the VHL

What do you think about the VHL/VHLM expansion

Most of the time when people leave it's permanent why did you come back?   

How've you been?

Why did you leave just as I was getting back?

How's David doing?

Were you at the square for Game 7?

Anything you thought should be changed, when you left, that still hasn't been changed?

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this.

@Beketov @Will make this stop. 

You’re never even here except complaining about the member tag, why do you care so much about it?

7 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Because it is excessive that anyone can do it.  @Members agree? 

If people get butthurt over a notification that 50% of the time impacts them. They got more to worry about than that little notification.

Edited by Beaviss

Just now, Beaviss said:

If people get butthurt over a notification that 50% of the time impacts them. They got more to worry about than that little notification.

I get that it's dumb to be annoyed by a notification - we dealt with this in the SBA too. But the SBA at least does them for announcements. Though, if it's fine for a member to just use it wherever they want, I'm about to have some fun :P 

• Commissioner
Just now, Molholt said:

I get that it's dumb to be annoyed by a notification - we dealt with this in the SBA too. But the SBA at least does them for announcements. Though, if it's fine for a member to just use it wherever they want, I'm about to have some fun :P 

Wanna get yourself suspended for being a prick because that’s how you get yourself suspended for being a prick.

Are there ways to limit which tags can be used by which groups? As I recall when I checked it was a feature wide thing aka only certain groups can use it in general not use specific ones. I like members having the ability to tag commishes or GM’s or whatnot to get a group’s attention if it’s needed however the member tag gets a bit excessive sometimes. I’d be fine limiting what groups can use it but I don’t want to limit the entire feature to only the blue team for example because that guts it’s usefulness.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Phil said:

Uh-oh ... what did I start!?!?

@Molholt I am sorry for the spam! I'm just getting back! Didn't realize using it is a faux pas!! 

It’s not really, some people just hate getting notifications for things. Mind you others complain when we don’t use it because they miss stuff. You lose if you do, you lose if you don’t.

I do wish there was a way to make user customized ones. Would be great for making a mass tag for podcast questions or VHLM or whatnot and only bother the people you want to bother.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I do wish there was a way to make user customized ones. Would be great for making a mass tag for podcast questions or VHLM or whatnot and only bother the people you want to bother.

YESSSSS That would be amazing! 

Man, it's good to be back :) I've missed you all

5 hours ago, Molholt said:

I just ignore them in the SBA. They're usually about updates to the online updating system. Haha.

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

A note for those that got tagged in here as well and may not know it: asking questions for podcasts CAN count as asking press conference questions.

I am gonna put a ⭐ on my calendar, because i actually learned something new today :D

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Uh-oh ... what did I start!?!?

@Molholt I am sorry for the spam! I'm just getting back! Didn't realize using it is a faux pas!! 

You didn’t know. That's your one mistake allowed though. Any further infraction will result in angry crowds with pitchforks and torches. 

7 hours ago, Molholt said:

Because it is excessive that anyone can do it.  @Members agree? 

Seriously this notification system is the worst thing that has happened since I was last active lol

also did I just notify everyone?? :dance:

Edited by frescoelmo

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

Seriously this notification system is the worst thing that has happened since I was last active lol

also did I just notify everyone?? :dance:

Quoting a tag doesn’t doesn’t re-tag.

13 hours ago, Beketov said:

Wanna get yourself suspended for being a prick because that’s how you get yourself suspended for being a prick.

Are there ways to limit which tags can be used by which groups? As I recall when I checked it was a feature wide thing aka only certain groups can use it in general not use specific ones. I like members having the ability to tag commishes or GM’s or whatnot to get a group’s attention if it’s needed however the member tag gets a bit excessive sometimes. I’d be fine limiting what groups can use it but I don’t want to limit the entire feature to only the blue team for example because that guts it’s usefulness.

Oh no please don't suspend me.... 

also I did nothing different than Phil, so piss off lol

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Molholt said:

Oh no please don't suspend me.... 

also I did nothing different than Phil, so piss off lol

Notice how I didn’t so I shall not piss off. What you implied is you’ll use it constantly in random posts just to annoy people, that isn’t the same thing as what Phil did whatsoever.