2nd Annual Member Madness Spam Thread

frescoelmo

Updates on the tournament will be here.  Spam as well.

League bracket: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoq-a5c_MHnfdDlPSmVMcWdXNEItdEZaaHlZbkJJbVE&usp=sharing

Play-In Round completed, first round to be posted tonight.

I feel like someone is going in and voting for the person who will automatically lose. Everyone got a vote almost in every thread I went into.

I was going to say that people have different opinions, then I saw the crimsonhunter vote.

I was going to say that people have different opinions, then I saw the crimsonhunter vote.

Yeah. I mean obviously difference of opinions formed, but it seemed like every person had one vote and there are guys that shouldn't even have one IMO (I.E. Crimson, 701's Ghost)

Yeah. I mean obviously difference of opinions formed, but it seemed like every person had one vote and there are guys that shouldn't even have one IMO (I.E. Crimson, 701's Ghost)

701's ghost is a prime example of someone you need to watch out for in a tournament like this...  think VCU in '11.  You watch it Kendrick!

701's ghost is a prime example of someone you need to watch out for in a tournament like this...  think VCU in '11.  You watch it Kendrick!

I'll VC you, you big hairy beer drinking Portland hipster.

just voted against everyone i like. we're even, everybody

I think your comment in that poll was a double negative, because you're technically an upset but not really?...  So now you actually are?

?

It's been a long day in Bryanville.  :wacko: